Chapter 41

"Y-You didn't tell me about your game, My love. You know that I am looking forward  on watching your race." yun agad ang sabi ko sa microphone, my kuya smirks at naiiling lang, nakatingin ako sa kotse ni Rowan.

(CJ? What are you doing here? I thought-) he is not even thinking about himself, instead, he is thinking about our talk. Fuck! How did I deserve him?

"Of course, I will fucking chose you in everytime, if you just told me about this, I will choose you. My Love. Nakakainis ka!" hindi ako makapaniwala na inaaway ko siya sa gitna ng laban niya..

(keep talking to me, My Love. Keep scolding me, I want to hear your voice.) sabi niya, napakagat labi ako at pinanood ko lang siya, nasa gitna na siya ng ibang kotse... Fuck.. it's working...

"Damn, It's working, indeed." sabi ng matandang lalake habang naka tingin sa kotse ni Rowan.

"You know... The first time we met... I think I have a little crush on you. Even if, your ball almost got hit me." natawa ako.

"And you didn't leave in my head after that... Your face didn't leave my mind, and then I saw you again one year ago...

"You are so handsome that I thought sa iba ka nakatingin, I thought you didn't recognize me, until you saved me from being harassed, you got me there, Mr. Guztave... I'm inlove with you that night... I can't stop holding your hand that night..." it is weird that I am confessing here, but I want him to know how much important he is to me...

"The helicopter... Flying with you, bukod sa kinakabahan ako dahil ang taas ng lipad... Kinakabahan pa ako kasi katabi kita I don't want you to know that I have feelings for you because I don't want to be unfair to you, I have been broken and I don't want you to think that you are just a rebound, you deserve more than that."

"you are so sweet giving me roses, my birthday, That is the night that I asure myself that I will always choose you first, kahit walang regalo, I think I am still in love with you... You made my birthday complete... You made me complete, when I talked to Rafael that night... All I can think is your face, because My Love you became my world that night... So yeah fuck, I ran and stop you from leaving, didn't care if everyone will see us, that is how I am proud to be in love with you, I want to feel your arms around me, I want you to stay because you are all I need that night, always My Love, ikaw ang kailangan ko araw araw... Rafael said that he wants to steal me from you, but he knew My Love... He knew and he can see, that I am yours now and I am happy to be yours, My love, mahal na mahal kita, sobra sobra..." nakita ko na malapit na siya sa unahan at napangiti ako.

"you know my smell right? Well my Love, I know yours too, I am hooked to your smell, my favorite... I know you love me for years and years... But I am inlove with you now and I will stay in love with you forever, I want you forever my Love... My world is you, my life is you, so don't ever do this again, not telling me about your race, tell me about your game next time, because I will always choose my husband before anything else, hindi mo ako kailangang papiliin, I know... You know...that you are not my first choice Leon. but from the moment I saw you, I choose you already..my last and only choice is you, I love you... so much Love." everyone shouted, the flag is up... And...he won... Napangiti ako.

Nakita ko siya na lumabas ng kotse, tinanggal niya ang helmet niya and I can see his tears, he didn't mind the people cheering in front of him, nakatingin lang siya sa akin, I removed the headpiece and ran towards him, he let go his helmet and he spread his arms I smiled and clung my lega in his waist, he hold me tight because I am hugging him like a baby.

"I love you so fucking much, My Love." sabi niya, everyone is cheering around us, tiningnan ko siya and I hold his head and kiss his lips, while our tears are falling.