S1 Part 1

3rd person's POV:

5 Years before The Kill Order.

Y/m/n's POV: (your mom's name)

I kept breathing and breathing, heavily by the second. I ran into the dark part of a forest, it was night so I couldn't see anyone or anything. I kept a tight grip on my baby daughter; her name is Y/n.

Y/n L/n.

I went to get dinner ready for a normal night, I walked back inside our house... to see my husband, and my other children were killed, I was shocked, and in tears. The only family member alive was my newborn baby...Y/n.

I quickly took her in my arms, and ran out of the house, that  was a pool of blood, I now started running away, not looking back at them, I couldn't bare to see there dead bodies. I stopped running, I have saw this dark shadowed man drop a dead body on the ground; now looking at me. He looked tall and immediate, very scary he looked; right inside the shadows.

I see dark and bright red eyes; on him, he also had 6 eyes, and a long sword out, that had eyes on it. I quickly ran away, looking back to see the man, hiding behind trees and running after me, on a path way, while also hiding behind trees.

I kept running, I looked back to see, I have almost fell off this mountain, but I quickly stopped myself; before I fell. I looked back to see the man, walking slowly now towards me; I looked back at my baby Y/n.

Y/n looked at me about to cry, I gave her these rare earrings, they have been passed down from family to family. I placed the earrings on there ears, I looked at the river, full of water that would protect her fall, til I decide to spoke; before I accept my death.

"Never lose hope my beautiful daughter. Never lose those earrings; they now belong to you. You are the last L/n alive. You will one day, one day you will have great power that will be unlocked...soon. Y/n my beloved daughter; I will always love you, goodbye my dear." I said, I looked back at the shadowed man, now closer to me, still walking towards me.

I threw Y/n off the mountain, she fell safely to the water, I saw the shadowed man now towards me, he then disappeared. I felt a sharp pain in my chest...it was his sword, stabbing me.

I fell onto the ground; accepting death, my life flashing before my eyes, I see the man one last time, accepted my death, by closing my eyes. One last time.

???'s POV:

I have successfully killed the women, and the family. I was ordered to do, for now, I saw the little baby look at me. "Tch" I said, I left into the shadows, leaving that little baby behind to be flouted away by the water.

I swear one day that baby will find me, and I will find her soon. One day I will find the last L/n alive, and kill her.

Y/n's POV: (5 years old)

5 Years of how my parents were killed, I still wish to know how it happened. When I was born, I had these marks on my forehead. The colors were both; red and purple.

My adoptive parents made me put a bandage on it, it matched my skin tone. So no one will know about it. Someday, I will find the person who killed my biological family; one day I will. I've been emotionless, and cold, the reason of being abused and beaten by a man and his family, who never showed me love like any family would to there child.

The man has been trying to sell me; to probably pervert drunk men, drunk men who would do anything to rape me. The man would use rope on me; so I couldn't run away from him. It's everyday, I would get abused and beaten, then try to get sold to gross people. This had happened for almost my whole toddler life. But one day changed it all.

*Timeskip, the day when the sun flares hit the Earth's orbit*

I was walking, the man trying to sell me to anybody with gross money. People never wanted me, I had bugs and dirt all over my face. Dirty hair that has never been washed in years. And clothes that are dirty rags, only covering my stomach arms and legs.

Everyone looked up to the sky, seeing a bright orange and red, like a sun flame, entering the Earth's orbit. Everyone looked shocked and afraid, they all started to run away, before it killed them.

The man who held the rope on my waist ran away, leaving me in the dust by dropping the rope. I ran away; fast as can, pushing people out of my way, and running far away before I could die. I was in the distance, looking back I see the bright flare enter, I was far away from it luckily; where I ran away from. It killed half the people here. I see some rageful, crazy, person attack people, killed some people, it was almost like it was a zombie.

I ran away, it could have killed me; but I survived it with how fast I am. I see the world, that was once blue like the water, and green like the grass; now turn into an orange and red flame color and black ashes everywhere. This world has now became an apocalypse, along with possibilities of a dangerous virus infecting people.

I touched the earrings, I had always wore since my family died; I wanted to know who killed my family. I promise my family; I will find the person who did this. But I should find a way to get weapons, other things, and to find other survivors. I definitely know it wasn't this flare, but nobody would believe me that something else killed my real family.

I know people will be looking for a cure, I don't believe there is a cure for this virus. This is only the beginning of something big, something big will come, I just know it. I will save as many people as I can, and find the person who killed my biological family.

I'm coming to the person who killed my biological family, I will be coming; when I get stronger day by day. But this virus, this virus is the thing I have to worry about right now, and this destroyed world.