S1 Part 10

Y/n's POV:

I felt the sun shine in my face, waking me up. I flustered my eyes open, seeing the sunshine. I got up, un dust myself, grabbed my backpack and put it on my back, the straps on my shoulders.

I see everyone was still asleep; so i decided to go somewhere, so i can see the sky. I went out into the open field, looking in the sky. The sky that was once blue with white clouds, now it's a orangey color, with some yellow in it.

I take a breath in and out, i then felt a presence, someone behind me.

"I know your there. Tell me who are you?" I said, confused and still looking at the sky, with my pale cold eyes.

"It's me DeeDee, sis." DeeDee says to me. I turned around and faced her. I looked at her and saw her rubbing her eyes, clearing the sleep away from her eyes.

"Sleep well?" I asked, coldly towards DeeDee, with confusion in my voice. She nodded to me, now played with her hands while looking at me.

"How did you sleep?" DeeDee asked me, in a questioning and happy normal tone of voice.

"I slept fine. Pretty much how normal people sleep." I said, lying towards DeeDee. I never had a good sleep in quite a while, I was always beaten and abused, before the sun flares happened. The man who tried to sell me; his family abused me, tried to sell me to pervert men, men who would want to rape me.

Something I could never tell anyone in my whole life.

Out of nowhere, there was an angry looking Alec approaching me. I felt a sting on my cheek, that made me look away from everyone; i touched and looked at my cheek, only to find and feel a red mark on it. I looked at DeeDee, seeing her eyes widened, and back at Alec seeing anger in him.

"You fucking almost did something to Lana last night! And Mark told me what you did!!!" Alec said, in complete anger at me. I look at Mark, with a disappointed, shocked emotion. I look at Trina and Baxter, seeing them shocked and in tears after seeing Alec slap me.

I looked at Lana; seeing an angry emotion with tears falling too. I stood there, looking at everyone one by one, reading there emotions. I honestly felt numb to that slap, cause of my past.

Just as Alec was about to hit me again, i felt and heard a whoosh, seeing Lana protecting me from Alec. Lana's arms were like the "T" shape, she was protecting me from Alec. I was behind Lana, and Alec had started talking, or snapping at everyone.

"What are you doing Lana?! She tried to take your blood?!" Alec said to Lana, in anger at me. Lana raised her voice, yelling at everyone in this room.

"Listen everyone! Y/n might have just been worried, maybe she wanted to see my blood to find more ways to cure me! Y/n was only curious and wanted to make sure none of you guys would get hurt by me! So stop being mad at Y/n and be mad at me!! And yes!! I'm infected!!" Lana said, making everyone go eye widened, Alec the most.

Lana ran away and Alec ran right after her, saying her name really loud. Mark took Baxter and DeeDee  too the car, waiting for all of us to go somewhere else now, we all were about to leave; since we went from everyday to explore more and learn new things.

And at night we would find a safe place with no zombies, and to sleep a peaceful night, being protected by each other. I see Trina approach me, and we looked face to face now.

"Let's take care of that slap shall we." Trina says to me, with a smile forming on her face. She gave me her hand, we started walking to find a private place, too treat my slap wound.

Finally arriving, there was giant rock. Trina pointed at the rock, telling me to sit down on it. I did what she said, i got myself positioned and sat on rock.

Trina took out a medical bag, started putting some healing cream on it, next she put a badge right on my cheek, after the healing cream dried off.

(That's what it looks like, pretend it's on your cheek.)

"Ok we're all done. Let's get ready to go on our next adventure." Trina says to me, I nod my head, and i jumped down from the rock.

Trina closed up her medical bag, started holding my hand as we walked to the car. Seeing everyone there, waiting for us, Mark was in the driver seat. Alec was in the passenger seat. Lana was in one of the backseat. Baxter and DeeDee were in the other backseat, behind Lana. Both me and Trina sat with Lana. Lana was on the left seat, Trina was on the right seat, and I was in the middle of the seat; cramped in between Trina and Lana in the car. Mark started driving away, where we slept last night.

"Y/n. Alec would like to say something to you." Lana says to me. I tilt my head in confusion, seeing Alec look at Lana then at me.

"I'm sorry i slapped you in the cheek." Alec said to me, in regret. I nod my head at him, forgiving him.

"It's fine. I'm simply used to it." I said, quietly when i said those another words. Looking at Trina, who looked at me; she probably heard me.

"Hm..." Trina says quietly at me, I instantly look away from her.

"Y/n you can test my blood if you want? Just don't do it when I'm asleep." Lana says to me, giving me the look of a warm smile.

I nod at her, my attention went to focus on the outside, and the wind blowing through my hair as Mark was driving.

"Anyways where are we going now?" Both Baxter and DeeDee asked towards Mark.

"We're going where ever we need to survive for." Mark says to them, making the 2 nod there heads. I look at Lana's knee, seeing the infected wound grow even more on her.

She quickly noticed, she immediately hid her knee from me, with her pants sleeves, still possibly afraid and insecure. Soon Lana will turn into a zombie, trying to kill us.

Unfortunately she will have to die soon. I'm sorry Lana, i couldn't save your life...but there's no such thing as a cure. There will never be a such thing as a cure; too this type of virus.