S1 Part 11

Y/n's POV:

I felt my eyes flustered, I then realized. I fell asleep.

"What time is it?" I asked to Trina, questioning her.

Trina opened her sleeve, now seeing her whole arm. She started checking her clock watch.

"It's about 4:30PM." She says to me. I nodded, i looked behind to see DeeDee, and Baxter asleep still. Lana and Alec were still awake and talking. Mark was driving to find a safe place for us too sleep.

Out of nowhere, Lana open the car door and jump out of it weakly.

"Lana!!!" Alec, Mark, and Trina screamed.

Mark parked the car, super fast; making DeeDee and Baxter wake up. Alec and Trina raced off to get Lana, I got out the car, quickly starting to run over to them; I stopped when noticing something wired happening. Alec and Trina helped Lana up, while Mark was standing there, protecting me until...

Lana was drooling, but it wasn't normal water liquid, instead it was some black goo, black goo I see on zombies. Lana is starting The Changing.

I ran fast and quickly; to get Trina, Mark, and Alec away from Lana, before she hurts them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I heard coming from Trina. Lana had her teeth showing, and starting to almost bite down on Trina's shoulder. DeeDee and Baxter screaming and staying by the car. Mark and Alec were frozen in fear; seeing what had became of Lana.

I ran fast, i quickly grabbed Trina's shoulder, before she got bitten by almost turning Lana. Lana's voice made a roaring, and teeth clatter noise, right after i saved Trina from her deadly bite.

"T-thank you Y/n!!!" Trina says, in tears and hugging me tightly.

"But how did you save me?! You're just a little girl, while i'm almost an adult?!" She says to me. I honestly don't know how I did, all I did was grab her shoulder and get her to safety.

My body strength is rather wired; and some how strong for my age. Both me and Trina were looking at Mark, and Alec, holding back Lana from hurting anyone. Lana kept biting the air, screaming, trying to get Mark and Alec off of her.

Me and Trina let go of the hug, I started slowly walking towards her.

"Y/n no! Don't go near her now!" Trina, and Mark both say to me, yelling at me to stay back. I stopped walking; when I was at least 3 feet from her.

I stared at her, she tried to charge at me, but failed, since Mark and Alec were holding her down.

I took my backpack off my back, unzipped it, and took my sword out of it, i zipped it back up and put it on my back.

I point my sword at Lana, which she was still trying to break a hold of Mark and Alec's grip. Lana kept biting the air, screaming really loud. Looking back at DeeDee and Baxter; moving closer, which only leaded Mark and Trina to scream at them, not too come; once they saw Lana...becoming more of a flare zombie.

"Sorry Lana, maybe you'll find peace in the afterlife." I simply say to Lana, still having my sword pointed at her.

"NO DONT!" I heard Alec say, making me look at him in confusion. I tilted my head, confused on how Alec is protecting Lana; even though she's in the changing.

"Can't you see Alec?! She's now becoming a flare zombie. She almost attacked Trina, if she got Trina the flare virus would spread, we would all die due to this. One life would have to die to save other lives." I say, coldly and staring at them, seeing there face expressions.

Trina and Mark looked really sad, and knew what i was talking about.

Alec looked angry, but it looked like he couldn't admit it. He couldn't admit that i was right.

"Please Y/n don't i-i love her." Alec said to me. I stood there, confused about what this love is or what Trina told me, from before.

"Fine, she can live for her last moments, but if she attacks anyone... I'm killing her." I said, coldly to him, he quickly nodded and was in tears.

I never ever seen Alec like this; or anyone who loves someone that much. Is love really that strong?

Alec and Mark still had a grip on Lana, who's still trying to fight them off. Running from behind, using my speed. For some reason...I could see the inside of Mark, Trina, Alec, and even Lana's body for some odd reason; the insides of there human bodies.

I saw there insides...everything a human body has. Looking at Lana, seeing her blood isn't red, it's a black kind, with vines on the inside and outside, I went behind and hit Lana, very hard, in the neck; making her go unconscious.

Mark, Trina, and Alec looked confused; on how Lana magically went unconscious. The 2 boys and Trina looked at me, in shock seeing me behind Lana.

"Hey!" Alec says to me, in anger for knocking Lana out unconscious.

"Don't worry Alec. I mean, we can't have Lana try to hurt us, when we're traveling." Mark says, making Alec calm down, before he hurts me more. Trina approached us, looked at Lana with pain and in tears. Mark took Trina back to the car, Alec put Lana's unconscious body in the 2nd backseat in the car. Baxster and DeeDee going back into the first backseat.

Touching my forehead, feeling the bandage of where my scar was covered. The scar that had red flames and a sun, along with purple flames and a moon; the sun and moon combining together almost.

"Get in the car Y/n." Alec says, going inside the passenger seat in the car. I grab my backpack, unzipped it, put the sword back inside it, zipped up the backpack and put it on my back.

Trina was in the 1st backseat, with DeeDee and Baxter. I started walking to the car; where I sat in the 1st backseat, right next to DeeDee. Baxter was sitting next to Trina, who's by the window looking out, DeeDee was sitting next to Baxter.

Meaning I sat next by the another window. Mark got into the driver seat, started driving away. We started driving towards this another abounded neighborhood, where we could fine somewhere safe to stay tonight.

I kept looking at Lana; still seeing her unconscious form. She will turn soon, we all know it. I'm sorry Lana, but this is the new world we live in now. May you rest in peace, your soul had already died. I thought in my head, i looked at the sky; now turning dark, and the stars coming.

This will be more harder, now with Lana becoming a flare zombie.