Seeing Red (part 1)

3937 words
Y'all get ready, this shit is kinky.
Eddie POV
Don't forget to vote besties.

TW: blood obviously, blood kink, biting, oral, fingering, degrading, praise, denied orgasm, bondage, knife kink, penetration, lots of dirty talk, hitting/slapping, throat fucking, pain, shouting, sadist/masochist, slight humiliation (this warning will be in the next chapter also, if some these themes aren't in this chapter they will be in the next one!)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eddie's hands traveled down your body, his light touch contrasted his hungered breathing. His large ringed hand brushed across the hem of your dress, lifting it ever so slightly. His hot breath on your neck was followed by slow wet kisses ending on your shoulder, his free hand traveling in the opposite direction, up your stomach and gently massaging your breasts. Your nipples poking out at his feather light touch, earned a soft chuckle from him, he was always so pleased with how your body responded to him. A gasp escaped your lips as his hand encircled your throat, lightly squeezing before clamping down, making your breath hitch and pulling a groan from Eddie's throat. The already wet spot on your panties flooded from arousal, you could feel Eddie's body tense as though he could feel your core become wetter.

"I wonder..." He growled against your neck as his fingers made their way across your bikini line, tickling your inner thigh before he rested his palm against you, his finger tips lightly drawing circles on the wet spot your pussy had made. "Mhmm that's my good girl. So ready for me." He moaned just from the feeling of your wetness coating his fingers as he slipped beneath the cloth separating his hand from the place you so desperately needed him to be. A whimper traveled up your throat at the feeling.

"Oh princess, did you like that?" He licked your earlobe, bringing it into his mouth and nibbling before he flicked his fingers against your clit once more. He kept firm pressure against the sensitive nub but all motion ceased as he tightened his grasp on your neck, his hardened cock pressing against your ass.
"I asked you a question." His voice dark and condescending.
"Yes" you squeaked as you shut your eyes tightly as he began to roll your clit between his forefinger and thumb.
"I thought so." He changed the position of his fingers, entering them quickly into your soaked heat. Pumping them hard, finger tips curled against the sweet spot he so easily found. Drawing moans from your restricted throat, his grip becomes tighter, blackness encroached the corners of your eye sight.

"Eddie, I'm-" you croaked
"Shhh sweetheart, you think I don't know that you're a slut for my hand around your neck?" He growled as his fingers delved deeper, all while keeping the pace that was getting you closer and closer to finishing. His tongue snaked out, licking a stripe along the tender skin under your ear before he closed his lips around that spot, sucking gently as his fangs barely grazed your skin. Feeling the tip dragging along the thin skin, his touch so gentle, controlling the pressure with expertise. Hard enough to feel the sensual pain, but soft enough not to break the skin.

This quickly become your undoing, your body tensing against his chest, your left hand flying behind you, grasping his head firmly holding him in place. Your core pulsing tightly against his fingers buried deep within you, a long drawn out moan formed as the coil wound tightly in your lower stomach.
With one last swipe of his tongue, your knees buckled, your body trembled. As quickly as your orgasm flooded your brain it left you.

Eddie's fingers had pulled from your pussy as soon as he felt your juices begin to pour from you, leaving you feeling empty and unsatisfied.
"Whyyyyy!" You whined yanking his hair and pulling him from your neck. He responded with a laugh as you spun around, he found the disgruntled look on your face amusing.
"That's not fair eddie that was mean." You crossed your arms shifting your weight onto one hip.