ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨? ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕤'𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕁-𝕋/𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘.

Of course, this is the Author-san's personality type. You are free to ask if you don't understand certain parts in the story, although I'm trying to make my every book as simple as possible, except my one book 'Red Strings'. Since it's a BSD × reader fanfiction, if my personality type is different from yours, I hope you'll bear with it and still continue to support this story this story😋 Thank you!

"Praisy! Dazai!" Kunikida called as he rushed towards the duo.

"Ahh, took you long enough!" Dazai turned around. "We've captured the tiger."

Kunikida stopped infront of the unconscious Atsushi on the ground. "That brat...so it's him?"

"Yeah." Dazai nodded. "He has the power of the tiger. He doesn't seem to retain his memories after he transforms."

"Praisy, are you alright?" Kunikida asked the girl, who kept staring at Atsushi.

"... yeah, I'm okay."

"Geez, let me know beforehand next time." Kunikida rubbed his forehead, showing the note Dazai gave him at the teashop. "You gave me quite a fright."

"The tiger will appear in the western warehouse on 15th Street. Strengthen the security of the area incase it tries to escape." Was what written on the note.

"Thanks to you, I even deployed those who were on off duty." Kunikida said pointing at the three people entering the warehouse. "Make sure you buy everyone a drink."

"Oh come on, nobody got hurt? That's boring." Akiko Yosano, the Agency's doctor pouted.

"Hahaha." Ranpo ruffled Praisy's hair, as he looked at Dazai. "You're getting more and more dependable, Dazai. But you still aren't in my league."

"A praise from Ranpo-san?" Praisy chuckled. "Now that's what I call a rare occurance."

"But what should we do with this person?" Miyazawa Kenji asked pointing at Atsushi. "He still isn't aware of what he is, isn't he?"

"We'll Dazai?" Everyone turned to Dazai, while Kunikida asked. "He's designated as a dangerous beast in this area, after all."

"Hehehe..." Dazai smirked. "Actually, I've already decided to let him join the agency."

Everyone except Praisy shouted a loud "What!?"

"Calm down. Let's go talk things with Fukuzawa-san." Praisy reminded them as she started walking out followed by the rest carrying the still unconscious Atsushi.

∆∆∆

Dazai, Kunikida, Ranpo, Yosano, Praisy and Kenji stood infront of Fukuzawa in his office. It was 8:30 PM and Fukuzawa was just getting ready to return to the dorm.

"So, the mission is over, I assume?" Fukuzawa asked, and glanced at the unconscious boy lying on the couch. "And who is that lad?"

"Director." Kunikida started. "It turned out this boy, Atsushi could transform into a tiger under moonlight. However he doesn't seem to remember anything during the time he transforms, and he don't have control over his ability."

Fukuzawa listened to Kunikida's report intently before asking. "So you brought him here to discuss what we should do with him?"

"Actually..." Dazai said slowly. "I want to ask you of something."