ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15

A beautiful blonde woman sat on the couch

A beautiful blonde woman sat on the couch. Tanizaki took his seat across the woman with a clipboard in his hand to note down the mission details while the rest stood beside him.

Suddenly Praisy noticed the ghost she sent with Chuuya to monitor him appear behind the lady, shaking it's head as if telling her not to do something.

Praisy narrowed her eyes. She looked at everyone to see them behaving like how they normally would, until her eyes fell on Dazai, who was studying the woman with his sharp eyes.

Something doesn't seem right, and the lady seems to be the one needed to be investigated. However if she left this meeting right now to talk to the ghost, there's no telling what that woman would do or think, considering she's the threat somehow.

"Let's see...an investigation request right? And..." Tanizaki started.

Praisy looked straight at the ghost and discreetly motioned it to wait there until the meeting was over.

If the lady was planning to do something during the meeting, Praisy could single-handedly defeat her. She doesn't seem to be good at hand-to-hand combats, and if she has an ability, Dazai would take care of-

"Beautiful..." Dazai had appeared infront of the lady, as he gently took her hand in his bandaged one.

Praisy snorted and turned around with her hand over her mouth, trying to hold in her laughter.

"As bold as a waterlily, and as sweet as a princess." Dazai said tenderly. "Would you like to commit a lovers' suicide with me?"

"W-what!?" The woman stuttered out.

Kunikida immediately rushed forward, and kicked him to the ground, causing Dazai to cry out in pain.

"Kunikida-san, don't be so violent in front of a gorgeous lady." Praisy said through her chuckles as she walked towards the lady. Praisy knelt down infront of the woman, taking her hand and kissing softly on the back of it.

The woman widened her eyes and blushed. Praisy looked up at her and smiled sweetly. "I apologise for my co-workers' behaviours. A beautiful lady like you deserve so much better than witnessing such absurd scenes. Why don't you share your problems with me so we can work out solutions for it, hand to hand, together as partners till our death-"

"Praisy-chan, don't steal my woman..." Dazai whined from where he was sitting on the ground.

Praisy scoffed as she stood up. "Steal? Such harsh words. I was merely trying to show you how to flirt with women without scaring them. And this is the thanks I get?"

Praisy grabbed a fistful of Dazai's hair and dragged him to the room beside them, while Dazai kept crying in pain.

"It seems I need to teach you some manners, Dazai-san~" Praisy sang darkly while dragging the older man and others watched the unnerving scene without moving a single muscle.