ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

"Hey, you! I want you to go find Fyodor and report back his location to me. Don't be late. Now go!" Praisy instructed as the ghost nodded and disappeared.

"Praisy." Odasaku appeared right beside her. "I think you should refuse this job request. Something's not right."

Praisy snorted. "What are you now? My guardian spirit?"

Odasaku frowned. "Can you predict the enemy's movements?"

"I can't predict anything. The only way I succeeded so far in all jobs is by considering every possible outcomes and preparing plans and backup plans for them." Praisy said. "This job however, is quite unique. We don't know who sent this request and I don't know what kind of enemy I'll be facing this time. Which is why..."

Praisy looked infront of her as her eyes glowed. Another ghost materialised. Praisy showed the job request to the ghost.

"You see the location?" Praisy asked and the ghost nodded. "I want you to go there right now and tell me  everything you find there, especially if there are any people. Do it as fast as you can!"

The ghost nodded and disappeared, as Praisy and Oda continued rushing towards the location mentioned in the letter.

*Hey Praisy?" Odasaku called. "Thank you for keeping your promise."

"There's no need to thank me." Praisy said. "It was Dazai-san's idea in the first place to take him in."

"Still, I'm very thankful-" Oda was cut off by the ghost Praisy sent to investigate the haunted house suddenly appearing infront of them.

"...well, that was too fast." Praisy blinked. "Anyway, what's the situation?"

"I think you shouldn't go there." The ghost said seriously. "Port Mafia is involved in this case. Their executive, Chuuya Nakahara is inside the building."

Praisy stopped. Chuuya Nakahara. Praisy had heard about this man from her colleagues. Apparently, his ability gives him control over gravity. A troublesome ability, indeed!

"Don't worry!" Praisy grinned as she dismissed the ghost. "I have just the ghost I needed for this mission."

Odasaku watched as another semi-transparent woman appeared infront of Praisy.

"What can I do for you, dear?" The ghost asked sweetly.

"Please let me borrow your ability." Praisy said as she touched the ghost, absorbing it inside of her.

"What did you do?" Odasaku asked, rushing towards her and checking her for any abnormalities.

"Watch, Odasaku!" Praisy smirked, stopping Oda by grabbing his hand. "This is one of the other applications of my ability."

Praisy looked around to see if she could use anything to demonstrate her technique. She looked up at the starry sky when she heard something fluttering. It was a bat.

Praisy stretched her hand towards the bat. The animal glowed in pink light, before crashing down to the ground hardly, creating a small crack on the ground.

"I can absorb ghosts with abilities into my body." Praisy smirked darkly as she continued crushing the animal. "And use those abilities as my own."

Praisy put down her hand and the glow around the bat vanished. It didn't fly away, instead it laid there in its pool of blood, body crushed and dead.

"Ability : Attraction." Praisy laughed. "I can force one object to be attracted to another object, like magnets."

Praisy rushed towards the haunted house without wasting anymore time.