BEFORE: TWO

𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 :
don't let him talk to the cops

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     A MONTH LATER and the three had been successfully incorporated into the friend group, including Ethan's sister Quinn who had "innocently" answered Tara and Sam's online advertisement that was asking for a roommate

A MONTH LATER and the three had been successfully incorporated into the friend group, including Ethan's sister Quinn who had "innocently" answered Tara and Sam's online advertisement that was asking for a roommate. Although Brienne had helped the sisters make their add and pointed it out to Quinn, who answered it.

As for her brother, Ethan and Brienne's relationship hadn't gotten better. Instead, their banter had only gotten worse. Now they were arguing in front of the friend group.

At least, they had been. One day the group was planning a hang out. Brienne and Ethan were making their way there together because they had a class together right before the time.

But before they could reach the friend group Ethan pulled her aside, saying, "So, don't be mad at me—"

"Why would you start a sentence with that? Now I'm already mad at you." Brienne deadpanned at him, before she sighed at his expression. He seemed genuinely regretful. Brienne rolled her eyes, "What did you do?"

"So, Chad was asking me why you and I are always talking to each other and whispering if we hate each other, and I may have said that we're dating." Brienne blinked at the man. She slowly opened her mouth, going to say something when he added, "Of course I don't actually—"

"You couldn't think of a better excuse?" Brienne glared at him, pinching the top of her nose as she realized how annoying this would be.

Chad wasn't a subtle person, and if he thought that Ethan and her were secretly dating he would be extremely in their face about it and probably tell the others in a second.

     "I was trying to say that we had a project together and I accidentally said that." Ethan blinked at her as he blurted the words. At the moment he seemed just like his act, nervous and shy.

     Brienne rolled her eyes at the boy, "You can't slip up anymore. You're gonna get us caught."

      "I know." Ethan nodded, watching the girl as she begrudgingly made her way closer to him. Brienne reached down and grabbed his hand, placing her fingers within his. He asked, "What are you doing?"

      "We're dating right?" Brienne's pessimistic mood changed to an innocent smile, "Come on babe."

Ethan followed her as they began to walk to the group, staring at where there skin made contact. It made his chest feel warm, and he wasn't sure he liked it.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

Hi.

Posted: May 6, 2023
Words: 429
Edited: ✘