011, prayers to the lord

CHAPTER ELEVEN————— prayers to the lord

Lupe Herrera and Matthew Murdock stood outside the place of Detective Mahoney. Lupe was observing the streets, the sound of peace and quiet. Something she hasn't been able to enjoy in a while due to everything going on.

Foggy then steps outside, going to stand next to Lupe. "Mahoney really stepped up for us, Ms. M too."

They were helping Special Agent Nadeem to go into hiding, as him and his family were no longer safe within the walls of their own home. Persecuted by no other than Wilson Fisk. "Of course, nobody wants Fisk around. They want him gone." Lupe adds, sighing, arms crossed over her chest.

"Look, Foggy, I promised I'd be doing it your way, and we are." Matthew turns to his friend.

"Good, cause it's gonna work." Foggy tells him.

"Let's just hope that it does." Lupe sighs, licking her lips in a circular motion. Chewing on the lower one, feeling slightly anxious. Fidgeting with her fingers.

Nadeem peaks through the crack of the door, seeing the trio, Matthew, Foggy, and Lupe all standing there outside. "Are we clear?" He asks, as three were turned into his direction. Lupe nods her head, meaning yes. The special agent then comes outside, closing the door behind him.

He stood in front of the three of them. "So, what now?" He asks, raising a brow—sighing heavily.

 "You are going to testify against Fisk, once you hire Foggy and I to represent you." Matthew says, telling him the next the move. Which sounded like a good idea.

 "Represent me?" Nadeem questions, now furrowing his brows with confusion.

 "A handsome and cute attorneys at law. And of course, I will be there as moral support." Lupe says, referring to Matt and Foggy. Almost making Nelson chuckle at her comment. She knew that he wasn't a bad person, he was like the people that had fallen into the trap of Wilson Fisk. 

They were going to make this right, 

for the sake of everyone.

*****

  Karen and Lupe were waiting for Matthew and Nadeem at the old boxing area, the brunette's eyes loomed over where the arena was located. Remembering the night she had with Matt. Something she knew that she wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

  Her train of thought was interrupted when said person, Matthew, and Nadeem walk through the door. "This is your law office?" Nadeem asks, as he had expected something more decent.