Yea or Nay?

Olivia's POV
As I walk back to this so called "Count Bleck", I ask "um, when will I be released" knowing that he'll probably say never. "Yea, of Nay" (Yea is pronounced as yay) I say for some reason in old English. "Soon enough" he says. I nod slowly and walk. "So," I start. "Who's "Timpani?" I ask. He sighs and doesn't respond.
Adam's POV
I look at Lance as he stares at everyone. He grabs a piece of paper and a pencil. "Where's Olivia's room?" He asks. I point to the farthest room on the left, close to Mitch's, and walks up stairs. He had a grin on his face which kinda freaked me out. After a minute, he came running downstairs. A smile plastered on his face, he probably did something but if he messed up her room, she'd probably be close to killing/sufficating him. Yeah, Olivia's pretty violent when you get her mad. I heard her mumble to herself "Rip out intestines" so I got scared and run to my room like a kid. I'll never figure her out.
A/N
Hey guys! Sorry this ones short but I really needed to post a chapter up today. I was practicing for the talent show with my friends and conpletly lost track of time. Aaaaand because it's been a bit since I've updated THIS book. Enjoy but bye anyways.