The Nether

Olivia's POV
After Angel told us the news, I try to build a nether portal. It's hard to find flint. I literally looked in every chest in the house, not really caring who's chest I'm looking in. I find a piece of flint in the cushion of the couch. What the heck? Do they just barely keep any flint around? I push the thought away and take some iron from my own chest. I run to where I started building the Nether Portal. Only one spark. The portal turns purple which means it's all good to go. "Does that mean we can go now?" I hear Adam ask behind me. "Duh" I say in a 'duh' tone while turning to him. I take a sword in hand and jump in. My head gets dizzier and dizzier.
I step out of the portal and there I see netherrack, quartz, zombie pigmen and other things. I search for blazes to get blaze rods and/or blaze powder. I kill a few... Sadly, and I get about sixteen blaze rods. Me and Adam, though he did nothing really, walk back into the portal. With the dizziness, it's starting to make me vomit. After stepping back out of the portal, I quickly run to the crafting table and make a BUNCH of ender eye... Aka Eye Of Ender. I take my bag and stuff it with all the stuff I'm probably going to need. I step back into the nether portal to kill some more boxes just incase. After eight hours of being in that hot hell of a place, I have about a few stacks of blaze rods. Poor blazes but it's for the best, really.
I step back into the portal and back into my room. I pick up my notebook and a pencil.
Chapter Two
After a while, we'd still have time to hangout which was the plus. My older cousins would sometimes watch me until they'd fall asleep. One day, we decided we wanted to go out into the forest so I packed my bag with all the possible things I would need. We went some where in the afternoon while our parents weren't watching us. I run into the forest and the sun started setting. I got scared and Seto kept protecting us and somewhat Adam. I took my sword out as zombies, skeletons and creepers started to surround us. Adam made a run for so I ran as fast as I could. I stopped running only to figure out that I just ditched my friends. I thought to myself that they might be screwed because I had all the stuff to survive food, water, tools, all that stuff. Ever since that day, I'd regret ever running out. Especially if that means ditching my friends.
Months and/or years after that, one day, I sat down on a hillside watching the sunset. On a far away hill, a silhouette started appearing. I put all the stuff I took out of my bag back in minus the bow. I was about to shoot my magic but the silhouette suddenly disappeared. I slowly walked away until a figure grabbed me by the throat. He didn't want to choke me so he wasn't that hard. I started walking as I struggled to get out of this guy's grasp. He suddenly takes a sword out wiphich makes me think he's gonna kill me. He charges a certain direction and stops. I look up and see a dead zombie. I sigh in relief. A few minutes after, it head shouting and saw different people. They kept shouting bath and forth and the guy holding me walked to a huge doorway.
He walks down a set of stairs and throws me into a cell. I keep protesting that I wasn't spy but they weren't listening. A person that looked like ChewBacca asked me if I needed anything. I snake my head so he heads upstairs. I fall asleep and hours later, I hear a sudden shout. A guy in a checkered sweate comes down and unlocks the cell door.  I head upstairs with him and sit onto a chair. I tell them my story and another guy wearing sunglasses, his jaw drops. I question if everything was okay. After I mentioned a name Adam, they all look at the guy and back at me. "What?"
I finish off the chapter and close my notebook. It's too hard to think of the past. Sad.
A/N
Okay, this was 748 words so congrats me on writing a huge chapter. You guys deserve it since your all awesome. Anyway, still watching Tom and Jerry The Movie after talking to my friends and awkwardly singing with the song. Lol, av least you guys know it was me. Bye!
-Paula