Friends Or Foes

Jerome's POV
I look at Lance with a confusing expression on my face. "Lets just find the others" Me and Mitch nod. Maybe they already found everyone else and went back to the house. I DON'T KNOW!! THIS BACCA NEEDS MORE!! Especially some fish. THIS bacca deserves it. I look on at the flat plains covered grass with very few trees but a BUNCH of grass. I keep asking Mitch for fish and when we might get there, I think its starting to get on his nerves but I'M HUNGRY!!
As we start to get near a frosty snow biome, I hear a bit of talking so I decide to try and scare them. I grab some grass from under the snow which I regret and press it onto my face to make sure it stays up. I hide in a bush near the people but I still cant see any of their faces. I jump and yell to get they're attention. Next thing I know, I've been hit by something hard and everything fades into darkness.
"JEROME!!"
I slowly start to open eyes, with a sharp pain on my head and stomach. I sit up to see Mitch looking at me with worried expression on his face. That face slowly turned to a relieved expression. "Wha-what happened?" I ask, thoroughly confused. I see everyone expect for Ian and Diane. I stand up to only fall down. Mitch and Adam quickly run to help me stand as I look at Olivia and a blonde gu-- Lachlan repeatedly saying sorry. I'm guessing it was them but they didn't know it was me and I probably scared everyone. So, I guess it's my fault. 😅
A/N
Okay, I'm sorry this one's short but I'm really lazy and if you know, me and crystalized_paradise are besties so we created an account for both of us to use. Feel free to follow that account twin_cities520 is the name and I'd really appreciate it. Anyway, we're starting a new book together so since we're both writing, there's a way to distinguish it. You'll see. Bye for now!
-Paula