No More TeamCrafted?

Olivia's POV
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz--Hmmm? I open my eyes and sit up. Jason was talking to Angel, there's a big duh, Jerome was looking inside me and Lachlan's bag for I'm guessing fish, I have literally no idea where Lachlan is and Mitch and Adam are STILL arguing. I sigh. I walk to Jerome to tell him I didn't pack any fish until I hear a huge explosion. Shoot! Actually, it must be Seto, not him. I walk towards the sound of the explosion to see Jason and Seto. "Hey guys" I say. Everyone else greets them except for Adam and Mitch. Ugh. Why are they such a pain when they fight? I stop for a moment and think. I look back at Seto and notice he's hurt. I heal him a bit and look back at Mitch and Adam. Lach suddenly walks up to me and scares me. "You should tell them" he whispered. I nod and look at Seto's face. He looks really surprised. "It's just... I'm a sor--"
Lance's POV
I take a sticky note from Olivia's desk and write something that is most likely to annoy her whenever she gets back. I stick it onto her desk and see a notebook. I ignore it and walk away. I hear a knock on the door as I walk back downstairs. I open the door and see everyone else that wasn't in the house... And Mitch and Adam arguing. They all walk in to do their own. Thanks guys.
Angel's POV
I walk to the living room with the television and take the remote. I type in a bunch of random numbers and it took me to the news channel. Now THAT isn't convenient but weird. I hear footsteps from the back of my head and turn around to see who it was. It was Seto. He stops. I question what the hell new doing. "I have some business to take care of" he says, sounding kinda serious. I don't know why but I kinda want to laugh. Though, I wonder what.
The door closes, Mitch and Adam continue fighting and it's REALLY annoying. "CAN YOU SHUT UP!!!!" I yell at them. They looked pretty scared so they shut it. I quietly chuckle as I turn back to the television screen.
"Signs of a bunch of Endermen and end stone appearing out of nowhere, it seems that the End is envading. Everyone is then expecting the EnderDragon to come into the overworked and take over. Hopefully, there will be a sign for peace soon. The End--" I turn the television off. OH...MI...GOSH...
A/N
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! Wtf? I'm starting to think I'm spelling 'sorry' wrong because of how many times I've written it. Try it. Btw, YAY!!! This is the twenty eighth part... Technically the twenty seventh but meh! Lol, I wrote sorry twenty eight times in that first sentence. Also, the three POV's, the trio irl. Kinda. Anyway, very sorry about the BIG delay. This is the beginning of the End. Get it?
-Paula