Olivia's Discovery

Olivia's POV
I hide in my room, waiting for him to slam the door open even though that's nothing like Lance. "HAHA, CHEF SI MONG IS STILL ALIVE!!" I hear him shout. I fall to the ground like I used to do when I was 10 or 11 and see something shine under the bed. "Dude, can you come up here" I shout back at him. I try grabbing the strange object but it seems like my arm is too short. Lance opens the door and sits down on the floor, raising an eyebrow. I point to the object as he looks down under my bed. Lance grabs the object but it seems to look like a ball. I sit down onto my bed as I inspect the ball. Lance gives me the ball and everything suddenly goes black.
Angel's POV
I walk down the hallway from where all the rooms all and suddenly hear a scream from Olivia's room. I quickly open the door, looking at Olivia's limp body. "What happened?!" I ask, sounding kinda mad. "I don't know, she just touched this ball and fell to the ground" he shakily responds. I signal him to bring her downstairs and boom, a idea pops into my head. I run down the stairs, almost tripping, and see all the guys just chilling and doing their own thing. "Seto!" I yell. He jumps up and sprints up to me like he thinks I'm gonna slap him. I point to Olivia and facepalm at the way Lance is carrying her. He's holding her bri- you know what, never mind. Lance places her onto the floor and explains what happened. Please live. Please...
Mitch's POV
Everything looks really messed up. So messed up like I'm about to vomit. You know, I wish this dump would just-- hmmm? Where am I? I look all around the place, trying to figure out where I am. I quickly sprint out of what seems to be a forest and bumps into someone. "Ouch" the person falls down. "I'm so sorry" I say, but I really am. The person stands up and faces me. Her cheeks turn a pinkish red. "Hi, I'm Dianne" she says, really nervously. I wave my hand and introduce myself.
A/N
Okay, idk if that's considered a cliffhanger but I'll go with it. And if Dianne is reading this, hey, your dreams are coming true... At least in my story. Enjoy the rest of your day. Bye! 😃