hugs

You wake up and make breakfast. You think about thomas. He was a bit scary but actually nice. You sit down at the table and eat your breakfast. His name gave you an off feeling. After eating you grab you computer and think about looking up his name. You do and nothing really comes up. At least he's not a bad person but you kinda knew that already. You decide to go to the grocery store so you could have some snacks for you and thomas. You buy two big bags a chips and two sodas. When you get home you set them on the counter. You sit down and watch tv. Suddenly you get a text from your mom. "Are you ok?" She asks. "Yea, why?" You reply. "Just want to make sure you're sedleing in ok." She says. "Well I'm ok." You say. "Did you meet anyone?" She asks. "I meet this nice guy named Thomas." You reply. "😏" she texts. "Its not like that." You say. "I support you but when are you gonna get a husband, all your siblings are married and I want to see you with a ring before I die." She says. "I know. Bye mom." You say. "Bye I love you." She says. "Love you too." You reply then close your phone. You sigh. What your mom says gets you thinking about thomas in that way. You just met him though and you barely know him too. Which just peeks you curiosity about him and how he would be as a lover. He was kinda nice and chill but also shy. He'd definitely get flustered easily. You push your thoughts away. It's way to early to be getting a crush on him. He was kinda cute though too. He was wearing a mask though too. Well maybe we'll learn more about him tonight, you think. You check the time. It's only 11 am. Damn too early. You need to do something to pass the time. You remember the arcade near your work. Maybe you could win a prize for thomas. You figure he's probably a lonely and misunderstood guy considering how your coworker talk about him. You drive to the arcade. Maybe when you and Thomas get closer you can bring him with. You look at all the games then the prizes. The prizes cost a lot of tickets. You play games for a few hours and get a good amount of tickets. You look at the prizes in your range of tickets and try to guess which one thomas would like. You decide on a plush bison and a plush alien for yourself. You drive home, make lunch, eat and check the time 2 PM. You still have few hours to kill. You put the bison plush with the chips. You hope thomas will like what you got him. You turn on the tv and watch a movie and some random tv show episodes. You check the time. 6 PM. It's time. You grab the bag with the chips and plush, get in your car and drive to the slaughterhouse. When you get there Thomas is already there. He looks sad but when he notices you he immediately cheers up. "Hi thomas, how long have you been waiting?" You ask concerned. He holds up 4 fingers. "Oh my, I'm sorry I guess we should have probably agreed on a time instead of just saying earlier. My bad." You say. He shrugs. "I got some stuff for you." You say. You hand him the soda, chips and plush. He has a suprised expression. "I just thought it would make you happy if I got some stuff for you." You say happily. He starts to tear up. "No dont cry, i-." But before you can finish your sentence he embraces you with a hug. "Oh, I knew it would make you happy." You say hugging him back. You two sit down were you where before and once again watch videos, this time its horror story videos. Thomas only eats a few chips, leaves the soda untouched and holds the bison plush close. You're happy he likes the gifts you got him. After only 2 hours of videos there's a sudden honk from a car. Thomas gets worried. "Do you have to go?" You ask worriedly. He nods frantically. You hug him and he hugs you back. "Bye." You say. As you get into your car you see thomas in a car not far from you. You wave and we waves back awkwardly. You drive home and go to sleep.
♡thomas: pov♡ 3rd person♤
Thomas quickly gets into the car with an angry hoyte in it. "Now boy you better have a good excuse on why you've been gone for hours." Hoyt says angrily. They both look at the other car. You wave and thomas waves back awkwardly. They watch you drive off. Hoyt looks back at tommy. "Well did someone make a friend." He says teasingly. He starts the car and drives home. When tommy goes threw the door his mom hugs him then interrogates him. "Where have you been and were did you get junk food? You missed dinner." She scolds. "He made friend." Hoyt replies for him. "Oh, what kind of friend?" She asks. Tommy blushes. "Well I cant answer that for you now tommy." Hoyt says jokingly. Tommy shakes his head. "Give me the chips and soda. You're not staying up late." His mom says. Thomas gives her the food. "You can have them tomorrow, it's to late for them now. Get to bed and I'll forgive you for being out so long." His mom says. Tommy goes up stairs to his room and lays in bed. He holds the bison plush close thinking about you. He goes to sleep happy and cuddling the plushie.
♡your: pov♡
You wake up happy. You get breakfast and eat. You have a few hours before work. You walk around your house. All you can think about is thomas. You can wait to meet him again later. He was so cute when you gave him those gifts. His hug was nice too. You blush thinking about him. Maybe you'll do what your mom says and make him your husband. No, it's still to early to feel that way but your brain doesn't care. You start thinking spicy thoughts. "Stop it." You say to yourself. You breathe heavily. The spicy thoughts don't stop. You sit on your couch uncomfortably. You need to focus on something else. You go to your room and grab your sketch book and pencils. You decide to draw thomas to practice anatomy. You giggle to yourself while drawing. You look at the time. You get ready for work. You go through your shift and go home. You change out of your work clothes and go to the slaughterhouse. You and Thomas get there at the same time. You do the normal thing of just watching videos and giggling at some of them. You glance at thomas who has a sort of worried look. "Are you ok? It looks like you have something on your mind." You ask. He nods frantically. "Your lying, come on you can talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Does it have something to do with the person who picked you up yesterday." You ask. He looks away for a second then nods nervously. "What did they do?" You ask. He looks away. You remember he can't talk. "Oh yes I forgot you couldn't talk. Can you write?" You ask. He kinda shrugs. You open the notes app on your phone. "Here, now type what's bothering you." You say handing him the phone. He looks at it confused then typed. He hands the phone back to you. It's kinda hard to understand. "Hoyt deosnt leek mi taelk too people." Is what he typed. "Hoyt doesn't like you talking to people?" You ask. He nods. "Ok, so your worried hoyt wont let you see me anymore?" You ask. He nods and shrugs simultaneously. "What does that mean?" You ask handing him the phone. He types again then hands the phone back. "Hoyt wants mi too huert people whro r an thraet too are family." "Hoyt wants you to hurt people who are a threat to your family?" You ask. He nods. "I'm not a threat to your family. Maybe I could meet your family and they'll see I mean no harm." You say. He shakes his head frantically. "Why dont you want me to meet your family?" You ask handing him the phone. He types. "Theey donut want people too noow were wee live." "They dont want people to know were you live. Ok now that's a little weird but I guess that's fine." You say. He wraps his arm around you and holds you close. You hug him. "Its ok big guy, I'll still meet you here every day." You say trying to comfort him. "And I don't want you to take any offense by this but your family sounds kinda controlling so if you every want to get away from them you can move in with me." You say happily. He thinks for a second and nods. "We can meet here and I'll pick up and take you to my house." You say. He looks down trying to hide his smile. You giggle a little bit. He hugs you tightly. You embrace his hug. "I'll always be here for you tommy." You say lovingly. He hugs you for a little too long. "Ok ok, you gotta let go now." You say awkwardly. He let's you go. You sigh. You notice the time. "Well we should go home." You say. You both stand up hug eachother and go home. You fall asleep happily.