poring rain

It's a calm and rainy day. You stand behind the counter. Even though tommy isn't upset anymore things feel awkward. The sound of the rain against the windows makes you tired. You nearly fall asleep but a gentle hand on your shoulder wakes you up a bit. You turn your head to see Tommy behind you with a smile. He wraps his arm around your waist and rests his head on your back. Suddenly someone comes into the gas station. It's the cucks girlfriend. Tommy quickly stands up straight and so do you. She doesn't even look around and just  immediately comes to the counter. No sound is able to escape your throat. She looks up at Tommy than down at you. "Where's my boyfriend?" She asks angrily. "What's a boyfriend?" You say stupidly. She tiscks in annoyance. "Are you retarded?" She asks sarcastically. You can feel tommy's anger pike. "Um-" is all you can say before tommy pushes you to the side, he lowers his face to the girl's. "You have something to say you dumb animal?" She says smugly. Tommy grabs her by the throat, lifts her off the ground and strangles her. "Tommy, stop  it!" You say trying to pull his arm down. He glances at you then stares back at her. "You stop that right now tommy!" Luda mae shouts. Tommy's head quickly turns to her, he lowers the girlfriend and loosens his grip. Luda mae slaps his arm and he let's her go. The girl falls backwards and gasp for air. "Are you ok?" Luda mae asks. The girl tries to stand up but ends up fainting. Luda mae sighs. "I'll call hoyt." She says annoyed. After she calls hoyt she comes back to the counter. "You need to control your temper mister, just cause we kill to eat now doesn't mean you have to kill anyone you dont like." She says lovingly. Tommy's scoffs. "I mean it, you'll lose your boyfriend privileges the next time you kill when you're not asked to." She says seriously. Tommy quickly wraps his arms around you, picks you up and shakes his head. "Oh yes I will, dont think just cause I'm your momma I'm gonna be easy on you. I'm putting my foot down young man." She says. Hoyt burst in and looks down at the unconscious girl. "My my tommy, you just found me one nice snack and I ain't talking about eating her." He says with a chuckle. He drags her out by the legs. Luda mae sighs and goes back to her office. "You can put me down now." You say. He puts you down. You both stand at the counter awkwardly. "How would she even do that?" You wonder. "You ok big guy?" You ask grabbing tommy's arm. He nods and goes to the back. You can tell he's not actually ok but you'd rather talk to him when you get home. You stand at the counter bored when a traditionally attractive guy walks in and of course hes wearing a white shirt that is translucent do to the rain. He isn't really your type so you find it easy to act normal. As you ring up his stuff you feel someone staring at to, you look over and see the door to the back quickly close. You bag his stuff and he leaves. You go to the back and see tommy pretending not to notice you. "I know exactly what you wanted to do to that guy." You say. He shakes his head. "Are you ok, genuinely?" You ask. He doesn't answer. You touch his shoulder. "You can talk to me." You say. He looks at you with a blank expression. "You know what I mean." You say. He hugs you. "We'll talk more when we get home." You say. You go back to the counter. The rest of the day flies by and soon you're home. You sit between tommy's legs on the bed. "Are you ready to tell me what's wrong?" You ask. You feel his body tense. "I just want to know tommy, I want to help you if you're feeling bad." You say sadly. His hold gets tighter. "Please tommy." You say. He pushes you to the side and tries to leave. You grab his wrist. He grunts in annoyance. He pushes you done on the bed and leaves the room. He comes back after a moment with a notepad and pen. He hands it to you. You read what he wrote. "I'm afraid to lose you." You're shocked. You hand it back. "You're never gonna lose me." You reassure him. He puts the notepad on the nightstand and hugs you. "Everything's gonna be fine." You say happily. You kiss his cheek. You both cuddle. After a few minutes of cuddling you kiss his lips. "I just been thinking it was a little while since we did it." You say suddictively. You go lower and rub your head against his bulge. He gripes the bed a little bit. You unzip his fly and start licking his cock. He puts his hand on the back of your head. You suck his cock. He puts his other hand over his mouth. You suck his cock mercilessly until he cums down your throat. You sit up and pull your pants down. You put his cock inside your hole. You ride him at a steady pace. He puts his hands on your thighs. You pick up pace as he gropes your body. He cums after only a moment. "Oh, that was quick." You say. He quickly turns over and pins you down by the hands. You feel his hot breath against your face. He starts pounding into you remorselessly. You moan loudly. He bites your neck till it bleeds then licks the wound. "Tommy- ngh~ that hurts ohh~." You say. He doesn't care and bites you again. You whimper as he files you up with his hot cum. He fucks you for hours until you both get tired and fall asleep cuddling.