found

☆1 week skip☆

You stand at the counter, the guilt of your murder faded but still there a bit. You notice tommy watching you from the door to the back. You blow him a kiss. He smiles and goes back to the back. Some one walks in. It's your sister. You panic and quickly look down. She walks up to the counter. "Could I ask you a few questions?" She asks. You disguise your voice. "Im sorry but no." You reply. "Could I see your face please?" She asks. You start shaking. She grabs your chin and forces you to look up. You gasp. She smiles widely and hugs you. Luda mae comes out from her office and looks at you two confused. "Were have you been? Why haven't you answered your phone or gone to work? Your boss said you called in sick then you didn't show up again, we thought you died." She says. Your mom walks in. She gasps and runs over to you and hugs you. Tommy comes out from the back. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "Well, it's a long story." You reply. Tommy come up behind you. "Oh my." Your mom says. "Oh, this is tommy." You say. "And how do you know tommy." She asks. You give her an awkward smile. She looks at you with a horrified expression. Your sister covers her mouth to hide her laughter. "I wouldn't have expected him to be your type." She says. "You disappear without a trace for weeks and when we find you, you're dating this behemoth!" Your mom shouts. Tommy puts his hand on your waist and you put your hand on top of his. "He's a nice guy and that's all that matters." You say angrily. "Listen I support you but of all the men we tried to pair you with, you'd rather chose this?" She asks. "Yes, tommy is better than all those spoiled brats you tried to get me stuck with." You say. She sighs. "Not gonna lie, I can kinda see the appeal. He got a twin or anything?" Your sister asks. "No, not you too." Your mom says. "No he doesn't." You say awkwardly. "Are you done?" Luda mae asks. "Who are you?" Your mom asks. "I'm the owner of this place and tommy's mother." Luda mae replies. "Ok, I'm sorry." Your mom says. Your dad walks in. "What's taking so long?" He asks. Your face drops. He looks at you. "Oh good, we've found you." He says casually. He walks over to the counter and looks at tommy then you. "Well thank you whatever you are for taking care of our son but we'll be taking him home now." He says. "That our son's boyfriend." You mom says. Your dad get a shocked expression. You sigh. "Is the whole family gonna walk in too or is that it?" You ask sarcastically. "This cant be what you've picked as you lover!" Your dad shouts. "He is and I dont care what any of you think." You say sternly. "You cant be serious, how would people think of us. It's one thing having a gay son, it another thing having him date a commoner but it's a whole thing when that's what his lover looks like, not even a tuxedo could fix that." You dad says. "I dont want him fixed." You say. You grab tommy's face and kiss his lips. Your dad gags. "If he's happy we shouldn't care, right?" You mom asks. "Yea, but still it a lot to take in." You dad says. "I already dont care." Your sister says. "Are you all done now?" You ask. "Yes." Your dad says annoyed. "Good." You say. "Can we meet his family?" Your mom says. "His mom is right here." You say. They look at luda mae. "I dont appreciate the word yall have been using." She says. "My apologies." Your mom says. "It better be your apologies." Luda mae says. "How about we all have dinner at our mansion?" Your dad says awkwardly. Luda mae thinks for a second. "Fine." She says. "Good, and how many more people are there in your family?" Your dad asks. "Theres only two more of us Hewitts." She says. "Ok, just show us were your house." Your dad says. Luda mae, tommy and you get into luda's car and your parents follow as you drive to the house. "Its certainly something." Your mom says. "Come on boys we're going somewhere else for dinner!" Luda mae shouts. "Where?!" Hoyt shouts back. "Would you just come here." Luda mae says. Monty rolls out of the living room to the doorway. "Who are these richies?" He asks. "They're y/n's parents." Luda replies. "They are?" Hoyt says happily walking down the stairs. "They are." You say awkwardly. "Its nice to meet you all." Your mom says. "You certainly are an intresting looking family. So your a sheriff?" Your dad says. "The only one you can find around these parts." Hoyt replies. "Comforting, anyway we should be getting to dinner so let's go." Your dad says. This time monty and hoyt go with luda and you and tommy go with your parents. The ride is long an awkward. "My servants will clean you up for dinner." Your dad says. The servants usher you and the hewitts to cleaning rooms. After they give you the cleaning that you needed you hear a scream. You run to the room to see a female servant with a face that looks like she just saw a ghost, you also see tommy holding his face with his mask on the floor. "He doesn't have a nose." The servant says horrified. You walk up to him. You try to move his hands but he looks away and pushes you away. You pick up his mask. The servant leaves. "Come on tommy, I already said I don't care what you look like." You say. He moves his hand and looks at you, he in fact does not have a nose. You grab his cheek and kiss his lips. "I love you." You whisper. He grabs his mask and puts it back on. Another servant comes in and cleans him up without touching his mask. After everyone got cleaned up for dinner, everyone sat down at the table. More of you siblings were there. You could feel their eyes burning into you and tommy, not paying attention to the other Hewitts. "So, that's the one?" Your other sister teases. "It feels wrong to be looking without having paid a ticket." Your brother says. You had to hold in a chuckle there. Other then your siblings remarks the dinner was silent and awkward. After dinner you take tommy to your room. It's a nice size with big bed, a nice tv and a nice view of the garden behind the mansion. You and tommy lay down. "Their reactions were honestly better than I thought, believe me they've said worse before." You say. He grunts. "That was the first time I saw you without your mask." You say. He puts his hand over your mouth and shakes his head. You move his hand "yea I'm tired too." You say. He big spoons you and you both fall asleep.