taken.

You wake up with a terrible pain in your stomach. You call your boss and tell them you cant come in today. They let's you stay home and you tell them you'll work on your next day off to make up for it. You lay in pain on your bed. You decide to go to the pharmacy for some medicine. A hour after you take the medicine you feel better. You still lay in bed for a few hours and rest to make sure you're ok. After you wake up you check the time. In a few hours you could go meet tommy. You made a promise to meet him every day and no stomach ache is going to make you break that promise. You shower, put on fresh clothes, do the other hygienic stuff and then sit on your couch and pass the time. You watch some movies, there's nothing that good on. You cant wait to see tommy. He is the first friend you made here and that makes him special to you and he could possibly be your bestfriend. Hes just so different from the people you met before. They were all snobby brats that had mommy and daddy hand everything to them on a silver platter, the type of people to torture poor people as if they weren't humans too. The type of people who would make fun of tommy instead of getting to know him like you. Now that you think of it. Your siblings are kinda like that, there not that bad but still kinda bratty. They could never meet tommy and your dad, he's open minded but not that open minded. What would he think of you. He would be embarrassed that on of his children is friends with someone who is so different and your mom. What would she think? She definitely wouldn't want you to marry him if she saw him. Not that marriage is an option yet. All her enthusiasm would disappear after just seeing him. Your family is going to want to meet him someday, you told your mom about him so they know about his existence. They probably will be expecting an average person but tommy is a little more than average, his mask, height, his resting bitch face and his kinda dirty clothes. You'd definitely need to clean him up a bit before they'd meet him but you'd still let him keep his style. You kinda like it. You family wouldn't but you do. Its different and that makes it cool. You drive to the slaughterhouse. When you get there Thomas and another guy is there. You wave awkwardly. "Are you hoyt?" You ask. "Why yes I am, how did you know?" He asks. "Well thomas told me and it's on your badge." You reply. "You know what this badge means right?" He asks. "Your a sheriff." You reply embarrassed now that realize that you're probably trespassing on private property. "So you probably know why I'm here than. My nephew tommy here likes to come around here since he used to work here so I let him go for it but you now is a different case but since your a friend of tommy's I'll let you go." He says smugly. "Thank you sir." You say sadly. "Also since your a friend of tommy's it's only right if I invite you for dinner and let us get to know you better." He says. Thomas gets a surprised expression and looks at hoyt. Hoyt nods at tommy. "I'll be glad to come over sir." You say happily. "Then let's all get in my car and well go home." Hoyt says happily. You all get in the sheriff mobile. The drive is awkward since you can tell Tommy is worried. You a little nervous to talk so you dont ask him what's wrong. Once he parks the car you can see the big house. Once you get out of the car you get knocked out. When you wake up you're tied to chair at a dinner table. Your mouth is gagged by a cloth. Tommy is standing behind you. Hoyt, a woman and another man are at the table. You look around confused and scared. They all look at you with blank expressions. You look at tommy. He has a soft expression. "Take em down stairs tommy." Hoyt says. Tommy picks you up and takes you down stairs. You see a butchering station just like in the slaughterhouse. Tommy lays you down on the table. You struggle against the ropes. He holds you down gently. He takes the cloth off of your mouth. "What are you doing thomas? What's going on?" You ask. He gets a sad expression. "You're not gonna hurt me right?" You ask. He looks away. "Please don't hurt me." You say sadly. He covers his face with his hands. He steps away from the table. You look away from him. "Hoyt's making you kill me, isn't he?" You ask calmly. He nods. "And you don't want to?" You ask. He nods. "Are you going to?" You ask. He doesn't answer. You sigh. "I had a stomach ache this morning and I thought of maybe not going to the slaughterhouse but I went anyway cause it would have hurt your feelings if I didn't and now you're going to kill me." You say holding back tears. You can her him cry too. He runs out of the room. After a moment you hear arguing. After a little while tommy comes back in. He stares down at you and wipes the tears off your face. He picks you up and takes you to his room. He unties you but then quickly handcuffs your hand to the bed frame. You give him a confused look. He runs his fingers through your hair. You realize he probably convinced his family to let you live by being his pet. He lays down next to you and cuddles you. He holds you close and tightly.

♡Tommy: pov♡3rd person♤
Tommy runs out of the basement and to luda mae, his mom. "God dammit boy get back down there." Hoyt says angrily. "No tommy stay up here." Luda says. "He's a grown man quit babying him." Hoyt says. "You  quit being a dick. The person down there is his only friend and you shouldn't be forcing him to hurt him, we should be supporting this." She says angrily. "They could find out what's going on here and we'll all be arrested." Hoyt says. "Tommy would never let that happen now would ya?" She ask. Tommy nods. Hoyt gets angrier. "Fine then, you can keep em but if he escapes you better fucking catch him or I'll show you jesus." Hoyt says. Tommy hugs him. "Alright alright, now go get him and put him in your room." Hoyt says tired. Tommy gets you from the basement and so on so forth.