Paris Dare

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long! I wanted to do a chapter for Pear since she's new to the character list, but then I didn't know what to write, and so it's late. It's short, but the next one will be longer. 

I'm thinking of having it be Cas' turn. Any objections?

-WriterWonder

"You're home!" I squeal, throwing myself at Amelia and Capella, who drop their bags in surprise.

"Hey Pear," Capella says, laughing slightly.

"Summer's been sooo boring!" I exclaim, pulling away from them. "I missed my sisters!"

"And Esperanza," Amelia says, picking up her bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

I smile, relenting, "Ranz might have something to do with it as well."

"How was CBH?" I ask, following Amelia to her room, "Did you hang out with Selena much? Did you make new friends? How many times did your team dominate capture the flag? Oh my gods, did Zoe and Mateo kiss yet? Did–"

"Paris," Amelia says, holding her hands out, "Deep breaths, girl."

"Sorry," I squeak, "I'm just excited."

I have nothing to do when Mel and Cap are at camp. I mean, I guess I have some friends, but my best friends are at camp half-blood too. I sometimes, maybe, get to visit them when my Mom visits camp for a period of days to see if any prophecies will spill forth.

"I need to unpack, okay? Then you can tell me everything I missed," Amelia says, smiling lightly at me as she steers me out of her room.

I huff when she closes the door. I'm not that annoying.