Part 5: Start of the Greatest Festival

After two months of practice, the day all of Gleaxirea was waiting for. The day of the Festival of Lights. Time for games, delicious food and of course the main event, the talent show. Last year's winner was the planet of Despair but this year was anyone's game.

You were backstage fixing up your makeup as you looked in the mirror. Kaden was in the back flirting with a girl from the Planet of Joy. You could care less what he was doing since you just were waiting for the show to begin. You look down at the bracelet and caress it. The light began to dim and it was a sign that the show was about to begin. You made your way to get a better view of the stage.

A spotlight points at the top of the stage. A Crescent Moon was coming down with two figures on it. One was a girl with light green hair, antennas on her forehead, gray eyes and she was sitting on the moon with her feet dangling on the edge. She was wearing a nice green dress with matching shoes. The other was a man who had simple hair, antennas, black eyes and he was striking a pose while standing on the moon. He was wearing a nice blue suit.

"All creatures great and small, welcome to the annual Festival of Lights," the man announced.

He jumps off the moon and helps the girl stand. She snaps her figures and a crew member runs up to her and gives her a sparkling mic.

"My name is Buster Moon and I am to be returning as the host for the talent show again this year," Buster said happily. "And with the lovely Porsha returning as my co-host."

"Thank you Buster," Porsha said happily. "But enough about us, we are here once again to see the wonderful talent that the people of Gleaxirea has to offer."

"You are very right Porsha," Buster agreed. "Tonight we have members representing their planets in this friendly competition."

"That's right, Butser. We have returning fan favorites and some new faces joining us today," Porsha said excitedly. "So how about we get this show going. Yeah?!"

The crowd starts to erupt in cheer. Porsha and Buster get excited.

"Alright so first up is an unexpected fan favorite," Buster announced. "So please give it up for the Planet of War."

Porsha and Buster exit the stage as the crowd starts to cheer. Whistling and screams can be heard as the spotlight went away. The stage was black as you heard the ruffling of people getting into position. It went quiet as it was time to begin.

Woah

A spotlight came on. Johnny was in the front center wearing a tophat and tailcoat. The light shining made the people behind appear as shadows. He was looking down on his left side while everyone behind him was striking a random pose

Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for

Woah

Everyone changes poses. Johnny was turned his head to look down at his right side

You've been searchin' in the dark, your sweat soakin' through the floor

Woah

Everyone changes poses. Johnny was facing his left side but now holding the brim of his hat

And buried in your bones there's an ache that you can't ignore

Takin' your breath

He reaches his right arm out