Part 9: Rewrite our story

In the quiet space of Glaxeria, a silver ship came out of hyper-space. Inside the ship was a woman wearing a pink and purple space suit and a silver robot.

"Mission report, I arrived in the galaxy where the space explorer went missing." She tapped a button and a hologram of the space explorer appeared. "Hopefully I can find him and bring him home safely."

"Captain Rosita, I'm picking up a single."

Rosita turned to look at her robot partner Gunter and saw the map.

"Excellent but for which one. I see five up ahead," Rosita said as she taps the screen

"It's like impossible to know which one the single is coming from," Gunter stated.

"Very well. Seems like we have to explore all of them. Setting course for the Planet of Passion," Rosita said as she made her way back to the chair.

The ship flies to the Planet Passion. She lands in an area of the forest. Rosita puts on her helmet and walks out of her ship. Rosita looks around and hears footsteps which causes her to go hide behind some rocks. She then pulls out her communicator.

"Mission report, someone or something is approaching my destination so I have to observe to see if the target is hostile or not."

You were wearing a beautiful red dress, a matching flower crown made from red roses and crystal heart earrings, with white crystals painted on your cheeks. You were also wearing red ballet shoes. You stopped as you sighed.

"What are you doing here," you asked.

Johnny came out from behind some trees. He was wearing a sleeveless, closed leather jacket, with armored shoulder plants, armor on his arms, black pants and combat boots. He had his two staffs crossed on his back and the black paint around his eyes.

"Thank you for meeting me princess," Johnny said.

"You know you could be executed just for stepping foot on this planet," you said.

"I'm aware but I can't stand on the sidelines," Johnny said in a serious tone. "Y/n, please tell me if what I've been told is true. Are you really going to marry him?"

You turn around to see the soft look in his eyes. You sigh as you hug your arms.

"Yes," you confirmed in a sad tone. "My mother is making me marry Kaden since he is the commander of our army. She wants someone by my side when I take the throne and so I can produce an heir."

"Tell her you already have someone," Johnny stated. "Someone who actually loves and cares about you. Someone who will treat you the way you deserve instead of using you like some prize."

"But you know our plants have been at war with each other for over 500 years. Our love won't change anything. Do you really think they will accept us," you said.

"But we can be the generation to end it," Johnny says as he approaches you. "We can show them that we don't have to be at war with one other. That we can end this war we don't even know why it's happening and live in peace with each other." Johnny gently takes your hand into his. "Please, Love. Help me end this. Take my hand princess and let me be your knight in shining armor."

He reaches to caress your face and gives you a pleading look. You place your hand above his as you slowly remove his hand. You gently hold it as you look at him with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Johnny but our fates were never meant to be crossed," you stated. "You and I should never have crossed paths all those years ago."

You slowly let go and start to walk away. Johnny looks at the floor as he takes a breath