Part 14: Where you are is where I am

You guys make it back home. Nooshy and Nico shove Kaden out of the ship with his hands cuffed behind him. Klaus tried to defend his son but Kaden was sent to a dungeon cell for acts of Treason. This of course stripped him from his title of Commander which was bestowed onto Nico.

You and Johnny got out of the ship holding hands. You guys walk up to where your mother and his father were. You got a bit nervous as you let go of Johnny's hand and approached her.

"Mother I um-"

You were about to talk but were stopped by your mother wrapping her arms around you. You were honestly shocked by this and then heard her begin to cry.

"Mother..."

"I was so worried about you," Queen Becca said. "I thought he was going to hurt you. Y/n I am so sorry for everything. I should have listened to you instead of pushing what my father pushed onto me to you. Will you ever forgive me?"

You gently pushed your mother off you as you saw she was crying. You wiped her tears away as you gave her a little side smile.

"I don't resent you mother," you admitted. "I forgive you."

Your mother pulled you back into another hug which you reciprocated. Johnny smiled as he looked at his father. His father had a small smile on his face as he cleared his throat.

"I think this feud has gone on long enough," King Marus admitted.

"Agreed," Queen Becca said as her tears calmed down.

King Marcus and Queen Becca shake on it and declare peace between your planets. You run and hug Johnny as both planets cheer on the newly formed alliance.

You keep your arms around Johnny's neck and he keeps his around your waist as you guys place your foreheads together.

"I guess you were right," you said softly.

"About what exactly," Johnny asked.

"We change our fate," you admitted.

Johnny laughed as you guys share one more hug

I will stand by you

You Johnny stare into each other's eyes as you held hands

Even when we fall

I will be the rock that holds you up

And lifts you high so you stand tall

I won't let you go

No one can take your place

Oh, a couple fights and lonely nights

Don't make it right to let it go to waste

And I won't let you fall

Johnny pulls you closer to him

I won't let you go

You guys start to dance as the crowd cheered

No matter where you are

No matter where you are, I'll be there

I will hold on to everything we've got

A quitter and regretter and forgetter is everything I'm not