Part 11: Fight for your sky

Rosita's ship landed in a spot a bit further from the Castle. Johnny landed his ship and walked to meet his dad who was in the area of the castle. He held your hand as you were nervous. You were now wearing a dark black and gray cloak over some armor. You also had a sword on your side but it was hidden by the cloak. King Marcus sat in the Royal box and was wearing black armor with a red cape around his shoulders and a gold crown on his head. When he saw you approaching him with Johnny. He saw you two were holding hands and he was not happy by the scene in front of him.

"How dare you bring the enemy here. What is the reason for this act of treason," the king says as he slams his fists on the arm rests of his throne.

Johnny doesn't say anything as you look between him and his dad. A piano was placed in the center, thanks to Correy since Johnny called her before you guys got there. Johnny walked towards it and you followed him. He sat down and pets the space next to him so you would sit next to him. He then looks at his dad as he plays the first notes of the song.

Johnny knew that if he was going to talk to his dad about being true to him, he had to do it his way. No screams. Just him with his mother's old piano and his love next to him. King Marcus and the soldiers stare at Johnny with confusion and disgust in their eyes. Johnny taps his foot to keep him on beat as he closes his eyes.

Cause she's my sky

My sky full of stars

I'm gonna give her my heart

Marcus' face turns a mixture of emotions but he remains with a glare.

Cause she's my sky

My sky full of stars

Cause she light up my path

Johnny opens his eyes to look at you

I don't care

Go on and tear me apart

Johnny turns his gaze to his dad as his tone got more serious

Marcus' face softened a bit at the sound of Johnny's voice but stayed with a serious look.

I don't care if you do

Marcus' glare and the other knights made Johnny get a bit unease

Ooh-ooh, ooh

But he continued to play as he looked away from them

'Cause in a sky,

Johnny looks at you and you give him a soft smile as you places a hand on his arm

'Cause in a sky full of stars

Johnny relaxes as he tried to ignored the disapproving glares

I think I saw you

Johnny slowly gets off the bench and helps you off.

Soldiers from the Planet of Passion arrive at the scene. The Planet of War soldiers then line up to face the opposing soldiers. You reach for the handle of your sword as you press your back to Johnny's. An arrow then comes to hit Johnny but you defect with your sword. A soldier then comes to attack Johnny but he kicks them away.

Both planets began to fight each other as you guys had to fight both planets. A soldier came to try and grab you but you kicked them away. Another came right at you but Johnny caught it and snapped it in half. The fight continued as another fish came approaching the planet.