Chapter 1 - The fuck up

Tristan

"Fuck." I whispered, staring at my phone in disbelief.

My heart sank like a dead weight.

"Fuck! No, no, no, no, no, no NO!" My face was flushed from embarrassment. How in the fuck-knuckles could I be so goddamn stupid??

I screamed into my pillow in frustration, my mind racing through the possibilities. Oh Sushan is going to murder me when he finds out.

Then I remembered that I could just delete the evidence. Yes! This just can't go wrong, right? I sat up in bed, taking out my phone from underneath the covers. I was about to delete the photo and the heavily incriminating message that went with it when I saw that the person I had accidentally sent it to had seen it.

ALL. OF. IT.

"FUCK!" I screamed out. Earning myself a knock on my bedroom wall from my older sister doing god knows what in her room next to mine.

"Sorry." I said to the wall, still panicking about my little "accident".

Hi, my name is Tristan Popelineau, and I'm gay. And my boyfriend last night requested that I send a rather incriminating photo of myself. A nude. I happily obliged, my heart racing at the thought of our relationship reaching the next step.

I then spent the rest of my night doing a mini-photoshoot... which ended at 3:00 am, so I decided that I would send it in the morning when I woke up.

Now, some random guy had requested to follow me just before I fell asleep, I obviously accepted. I have nothing to hide, and my social media doesn't immediately scream, "I'M GAY! WOOOOOOOO!!".Unless you have a decent gay-dar, then I absolutely reek of homosexuality.

So I accepted this guy's request, Chade is his name. Really? You're going to call your kid Chade? Wow, I didn't think any British parents would ever think of naming their kid something so stupidly American, and why the "e" at the end?? Ohhh I get you wanted to be original. You wanted to be different.

Kinda mean, but go off Queen I guess, I thought.

Damn I get distracted easily.

ANYWAY. This tangent has gone TOO far.

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm stalling because I'm so fucking embarrassed about my dumb, dumb, stupid, actions.

Now, I go to send the photo and write a little message for my precious little bottom of a boyfriend. I press send, and put my phone down on my bed, heart beating at ridiculous speeds.

I started biting my finger nails nervously, an awful pool of dread forming in my stomach. Something felt off. Did I send it to the right person? God forbid I sent it to a stranger.

Paranoia taking control of my actions, I whipped out my phone, fumbling to open it, messing up my passcode multiple times in the process. Heart racing, I checked the most recent messages that I had sent. I felt all hope I had slip away from me, caught up in a landslide of dread and embarrassment.

I hadn't sent it to Sushan, but to the random guy who started to follow me last night, Chade Ponsot.

Oh fuck, was my first thought, my brain still not fully comprehending what in the actual fuck-knuckles was going on. After spending a few seconds trying to regain my composure, that's when this ridiculous situation hit me like a ten tonne truck.

I was sliding into this person's DMs with a fucking dick-pic.

Albeit it was a very aesthetically pleasing photo, in my *very* humble opinion, but it was a nude nonetheless.