Mine

Werewolf au
•••••••••••••••••••

Author's pov:-
_______________

Minho looked at the girl who was on her knee currently purposing him to be her boyfriend. The students are staring at the scene infornt of them with bored expression as it was not an amusing thing anymore. Just another girl wanting to be the clown knowing very well what she will hear but still give it a go.

"Oppa! I love you so much.....please be my boyfriend...."

Minho looked at her with bored expression, feeling already tired as he didn't even started his classes.

" Look! I don't know what joy you will get in asking me everytime knowing very well my No will always be the No. It won't ever turn to yes then why clowning your pride and my time." He sighed and continued " but if it makes you any happier than yeah congratulations you have successfully made a clown of yourself because it's a No"

The girl got up ready to talk and convince him to give her a chance. But he already turned around walking to his class with his usual face. The girl felt tears as she could any look at him.

Minho walked to his class. It was still early. He was fifteen minutes earlier before the class starts. He walked to his seat before releasing a big sigh and said

" Why did you walk to class without me.......I told you to go with me."

The person looked at him.

" Yeah so I could see you break yet another heart...why don't you accept someones confession."

Minho sighed for the third time as he sat down next to the person

" Says who!?! You!? Who already have Seungmin. " Minho said irritatedly.

" So what? It's not a crime okay....and it's not my fault that I found my mate earlier than someone" the person said

Minho glared at him.

" You wanna take a trip to the Air fryer Hyunjin?" Minho said still glaring.

" Woh! Chill there dude....I was just saying the truth" Hyunjin said putting his hands up.

" But for real Minho. Accept someone's confession. It's modern era.....Many werewolves just mate with the person they love....they don't wait for their mate anymore....just give someone chance. Maybe you will find love." Hyunjin said

" But I don't want to give someone a chance.....only my mate can have a chance with me." Minho said with a small smile at the thought of his little mate.

Well you see Minho is a Alpha. So it is in his nature to babied his mate. No matter who is it.

" You are saying this....but you think they are waiting for you like you are doing ?" Hyunjin said raising his one eyebrow.

" Uhmm well-..." Minho stuttered not knowing what to say because he doesn't know this.

" See! You don't know......you'll never know Minho if they are waiting for you or not so let it be and date someone. You deserve some love. Don't waste your youth in waiting for someone who are probably enjoying their youth. No one waits for someone these days " Hyunjin said patting Minho's back.

Minho's shoulder slumped as he look at Hyunjin " if you hadn't find Seungmin....would you have dated someone else? "

" Uhhh if I hadn't find my mate????" Hyunjin asked Minho who nodded his head eagerly waiting for a reply.

" Uh I guess I would have......I mean everyone does nowadays. So yeah I would have dated someone else?" Hyunjin said hesitantly. " Uh Thank you!!" Minho shouted making Hyunjin looked at him.