Soulmates (3)

Author's POV:-
---------------------

Next day, Minho went to school early.

As he went to the class , he found Enha already sitting on the seat beside his seat.

"Hello Min..." Enha stand up to give him a hug.

" Hello Eniie." Minho said in the dull voice as he hugged back.

" What happened Min?" Enha asked as they parted.

" Nothing, you don't have to worry." Minho said in small voice.

" How can I not Min when you sound this dull and tired." Enha said.

" Aunty Jisoo told me about soulmates yesterday." Minho said as he watched how Enha face twisted." Now , I have to find mine. I-I don't think I deserve a soulmate after what happened. I- what happened?"

" Nothing" Enha said turning her head as she fidget with her fingers.

" I can see your expression...why are you this salty?" Minho grabbed her hand making her sit down.

" I- I hate the word soulmate Minho....... don't you think it's messed up. How you are bounded to one person wiether you know them or not. How you are supposedly fall for them only. How are only we are so restricted in chosing a person for life. How can we know they are best for us." Enha brust out crying. Minho hugged her.

She is right. Why is our fate restricted.

" I-i found out about my soulmate two years back. But he didn't wait for me Minho, he fall for someone else and left me. He left me with nothing. I hate it Min. I hate that everyone got a soulmate but I lost mine before I could get him." Enha said.

That's messed up.

" Those are lucky who doesn't have soulmates and can fall in love with whoever they want. At least they don't have to go through the pain we have to go through." Enha backed away as she wiped her tears. " I hate it Min.I am sorry but I don't want to hear about it. It just hurts."

So it's all because of this bond huh.

" It's totally okay." Minho smiled. Enha grabbed his hand as she squeezed his hand gently.

The teacher entered the class as the class continued.

Later that day , Minho take Enha for ice cream treat as he felt guilty that because of him , she cried so much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One evening. To be precise, one an a half year after Minho's talk with Enha. Nothing special happened this year.

Minho and Enha hung out as usual. They got more close to each other. Minho and Han were as close as usual but there seemed to be a distance as Minho had been hanging out with Enha more.

But Jisung didn't mind sure Minho and he are friends but they have other friends too. The awkwardness and tension Minho felt between them last year definitely decrease.

(🐬:- just to be clear, they are 17 here.)

Han get out of the awkwardness and embarrassment as he now accept the fact that he is infact in love...ops I mean he infact like a fine ass Human being who just happen to be his soulmate.

Who am I kidding...one special thing happened and that was......Lee Felix found out that the hulk that he used to watch while pretending to be doing exercise in gym was infact his soulmate.

And dude was he on cloud nine.

And yes he infact join the gym to stare at the hulk named Changbin because people was giving him weird looks when he used to watch from the glass window of gym. Finally, he got to touch the biceps, he was drooling over. But he had yet to see his abs, which he imagined would be fine as hell.