Forgotten

Author's pov:-
_____________

A person walked into the gallery. This gallery had just opened a few weeks ago. Yet it has become so famous in just a short period of time.

The gallery contained of paints that scream pure art. Yet the person who just enter the gallery to satisfy his thirst for art can be considered an art himself.

The gallery was named........

" Minsung Art Palace"

The person entered the gallery and glanced at the named before walking forward. He started to look around the gallery. The gallery looked awfully familiar. The aura..........it felt like home.

He looked at the gallery from the entrance and it's was felt like the painting were telling him a story. Maybe they really were.

He walked to the first painting . It was a dark painting. Not by nature. But by colour. It seems like the person had tried to paint rain. The painting showed a boy who was painted black and a cat in the rain.

Suddenly the person started to feel severe headache from continuously staring at the painting. He held his head as his closed eyes to see what seemed like a movie scene.

Flashback:-

It was cloudy day. The wind was blowing and the cool breeze was enjoyed by the people. A boy was wearing a blue jumper with the white shirt tugged in. Paint spots were present on his jumper as well as his face. He was painting on the sidewalk and behind him were placed some of his art pieces. He looked so focused on his painting and was humming a song as he do so.

Happiness was all that you could see on his face as he do what he loves. He put down his palate to look at the painting when suddenly a cat took his painting tube in his mouth and run away.

" Ahhh you stupid cat.......how could you......hey.....come back here......"

He ran after the cat as the ran the lane down and on the road. Suddenly, he heard the thunder as the rain start pouring severely.

"Hey where are you going.....come here..."

The cat crossed the road as he ran after him. A car was going his way when the person in the car. Stopped the car in a hurry making a screech sound . The person get out of the car not caring about rain as an accident could have happened and yelled.

" Are you blind...... can't you see where you are going.....what if I didn't pushed the brakes fast enough?"

The person looked at him and then at the cat and sighed. Running a hand through his hair.

" Jisung -ah ..........looks like you won't be able to catch him.....stupid cat!" The person cursed frustratingly.

" Hey don't call the cat stupid it's not his fault.....you are the stupid one who came infornt of my car " the person said glaring at him .

" How could you call me stupid huh.....that cat stole my paint and you are yelling at me." Jisung yelled at him.

" Yah it's not a big deal.......you could have died and you worry about that stupid thing." The person yelled.

" Yah do you know the price of paints these days " jisung yelled then looked at the person up and down then behind him at the car then sighed " nevermind, you wouldn't know that.....rich brat ." Jisung rolled his eyes mumbling the last words.

" Oh sh*t , my paintings !!" Jisung widened his eyes and hurried back.

" Did he just called me rich brat..." The person named Minho said angrily. As he intended to follow the person but then remembered he is wet. " Fck you , my suit !" And got in the car back quickly.