Soulmates (2)

Author's pov:-
---------------------
Bang.....
.

.

.

.

It was the time of sunset. On an unfortunate day, Lee Family was returning to city from their small visit to Minho's grandparents in a village.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee was sitting in the front and Minho in the back

On their way home, They saw Mr. Han trying to find a cab to go back home to his family. He had gone to countryside due to some work. He forgot to book a cab and was now trying to stop any car that could take him home.

It was so late in the night. Lee family said that they'll drop him home and that's how Mr.Han was now on the back seat with little Minho , playing with him.

As they were passing, they saw a truck coming towards them with full speed and wobbly trail.

Mr. Lee panicked and drive at the edge of road , trying to corner his car as much as possible but the wobbly truck started to get near the edge with a skreeeh it collide with Mr.Lee's car.

Mr.Lee's panic soon turned into horror as he realized what situation he was stuck into. Mrs.Lee was no different but she just turn her head towards her one and only son who had whole life ahead to live.

She was panicking praying to the God above or just anyone to save her prescious son.

Her calls were heard. Because as soon as the car collide with truck Mr.Han cover the small body of Minho who hugged the him like this was his only hope.

Mr.Han was as much panicked as Mr.Lee and also tried to give him advice to save them but soon he realized that it was impossible to save themselves.

Then he saw Mrs.Lee's desperate eyes scanning all over her son with tears following down like a stream. As if her heart was chained and being squeezed to suffocation. Her silent desperate prayers could be heard miles away.

After all a mother was silently ripping her lungs , for God to just magically , miraculously save her son.

Mr.Han could only think of covering the Boy's body with his own and pray that at least this could be enough to save him.

And..

.

.

.

.

.

.

It did.

Due to the squeezed front of the car, Mr and Mrs Lee died on spot.

Mr. Han remain in coma for two months to give his wife some support only to give up at the end and died.

Little Minho was the sole survivor of the accident. Only getting some cuts due to the pieces of glass.

That one night changed everything. A house was destroyed to ashes, just because a person decided to drive a truck, dead drunk.

If only he hadn't drunk that much he could have saved his save and the life of three innocent people.

Another house was a temple of deep griefs and mourns.

Little Jisung who was happy his father was returning home as he promised suddenly didn't want his daddy to keep his promise. He could wait for his daddy till next morning if it means that he will be home safe and sound. It was the first time , he wished his daddy had broken his promise.

But he could only imagine what Minho is going through because he at least had his Mom.

Mrs.Han was filled with grief. She had not only almost lose her husband, her love, her life but also her best friend and friend. But that changed when Mr. Han give up.