Soulmates

Author's pov:-
---------------------

Soulmates seems like an ordinary word. Just another word of English but it's not.

In this world you could only have one soulmate. Only one person to share your sorrows and joys. In short, you have to share your life.

Everyone's soulmate is decided before they are even born. And the representation of it is that the soulmates have a mark on their neck and if you put the mark together it completes then.

A soulmate is the greatest blessing of the God. Not everyone can have it easily. Some people wait years to find their significant other. Some are even unlucky enough to not have anyone. Some become evil enough to snatch others.

But it's just the world where there is Goodness , there got to be some evilness. If it's only good people then the meaning of world would disappear. You can't make the evil vanish but you can at least avoid it.

A soulmate is someone you fall in love with, someone with whom you spend your lifetime with. Someone who are your meant to be. It was so intense that you are complete with them and without them you are broken. And it could be risky.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in the Seoul city.

Mrs.Han were walking round the aisle with a basket in her hand with different groceries in it. Her other hand was on her round belly. Casually rubbing the belly from time to time. Just then she saw someone.

"Oh Mrs. Lee what are you doing here ?"

"Mrs. Han....hello , I am here for groceries . What are you here for?"

Then she crouch a little and rub her belly a little. And how this little guy is doing over here.

"Ah....Mrs Lee don't crouch so much you are gonna hurt the little guy. Don't forget you're almost nine months."

"Oh...yeah....btw why are we calling each other like that Jisoo , our husbands are not here."

"Hahaha....they have ruined our names Mina."

"Girls dinner???" Mina asked with a raised eyebrows.

"You shouldn't go anywhere without your husband Mina." Jisoo warned her with slight sternness.

"Don't worry Jisoo. I have my driver with me. So....girls dinner??" Mina said with playful smile.

"Girls dinner". Jisoo said with affirmation.

Time skip to few weeks:-

Mr. And Mrs. Han reach the hospital panting hard as Mr. Han calm his seven months pregnant wife.

"Whe-re is Unnie?...." Mrs. Han asked.

Just then a doctor came out of the operation theater.

"Congratulations....The patient gave birth to a beautiful babyboy."

"An-d My Wife??" Mr.Lee asked with a small smile.

The doctor smiled as he said." She is perfectly fine , just exhausted. "

Mr. Lee's small smile didn't disappear but one could saw the relieve he felt as his face muscles relax.

The doctor went away and Mr. Han happily hugged Mr.Lee as Mr.Lee exhale a breath of relieve and smile Brightly as a tear slipped from his eyes. After all his coldness is just for outer world. Not for his best friend, wife and his precious baby boy.