Chapter 21 Worries About My Mind

Xiao Zhu'er shook his head, he wiped away the tears from his eyes, he tugged at the old clothes, looking at the old doctor with hope in his eyes.

"I'm very happy, very happy...someone can give me a place to live." Xiao Zhu'er realized that her intentions had been misunderstood, sobbing, she explained to the old doctor.

The old doctor felt a little distressed seeing him like this, but he didn't say soft words to comfort others, so he could only pat Xiao Zhu'er on the back beside him, a kind grandfather is nothing more than that.

"Shall I give you a name?" The old doctor saw that Xiao Zhu'er gradually stabilized and became clear, and began to want to do half of the master's heart. Xiao Zhu'er had a certain amount of irony, and he could be a grandson's apprentice is unique.

Xiao Zhu'er nodded sharply, and looked at the old doctor. As the saying goes, naming people means giving a new life. Xiao Zhu'er had worked too hard in the first half of his life, and now he is still sick and unable to fully recover.

Lu Mingxu squatted beside him curiously, wanting to hear what name the old doctor was going to choose, and what kind of name should be suitable for Xiao Zhu'er.

"My surname is Xu, and my name is Jian. Since you want to learn something from me, I will be your master. You will be a teacher for a day and a father for life. You should also follow my surname Xu..." The old doctor thought for a while, and looked at it solicitingly. Looking at Xiao Zhu'er, Xiao Zhu'er was very happy to have her own surname, she nodded fiercely, and wanted to wait for the old doctor to give her a name.

The old doctor looked at the prescription he had drawn up, and then moved to the Chinese medicine cabinet in that room. Suddenly his eyes lit up, and he walked into the main room: "Your surname is Xu, and your first name is Chuanbai." Lu Mingxu kept nodding his head

, Although the name seems very common, it has a lot of meaning.

"Chuan, among the five elements, means water, which can also be regarded as the meaning of river. When used as a name, it has the meaning of heroism, and the word cypress, which belongs to wood among the five elements, is used as a person's name, which means health and longevity." A small translator, although Xiao Zhu'er didn't quite understand the meaning of the five elements, but he could understand the implication behind it, health and longevity, maybe health is something that a normal person would have, but for Xiao Zhu'er, Best wishes indeed.

"Thank you..." Xiao Zhu'er... No, it's time to call him Xu Chuanbai now. Xu Chuanbai looked at the old man with tears in his eyes, his heart filled with gratitude, and he was so excited that he almost wanted to kneel down to thank him, but after all, his body was weak. The bruises all over his body and the trauma inside made it difficult for him to get out of bed now.

The old doctor hurriedly supported him: "You don't need to come down, as long as you are willing to take medicine well in the future, listen to me, and be willing to learn these things, it can be regarded as my repayment." Lu Mingxu knew that the old doctor was also very happy. Having no children has become his concern, and now it is not in vain to have such an obedient and well-behaved person who listens to him and inherits his mantle.

Lu Mingxu couldn't stay here for too long, he wanted to turn around and go out, but was stopped by the old doctor who wanted to send Lu Mingxu out, Lu Mingxu was a little flattered, you know this old doctor just didn't even want to open the door.

The two pushed the door open, leaving Xu Chuanbai lying on the bed alone, he was very sensible and did not cry. It will be colder than usual in the morning. Lu Mingxu came out wrapped in his coat. Seeing the old doctor's expression of rest, he couldn't help but joke: "This is not like you. Your old man can say whatever you want. You don't need to talk to me." Consider it."

The old doctor raised his eyelids and glanced at him, smiled and gave Lu Mingxu a hard hammer, and then thanked him seriously: "Thank you, you are willing to hand him over to me." Although the old doctor is such

a He is a proud person, but he also understands the ways of the world, and he knows that he should thank Lu Mingxu for his actions.

Lu Mingxu didn't really care about it. In a sense, the old doctor was doing him a favor. Otherwise, it's still a question of whether he can be cured by himself alone.

In order to prevent the old doctor from having such thoughts of gratitude, he scratched his head and put out all his own thoughts. The old doctor actually guessed some of them, but he still insisted on repaying Lu Mingxu: "My master has taught me since I was a child. Me, no matter what other people think about you, since he has helped you, then you should be grateful." These words

made Lu Mingxu stunned, in fact, there are many people who know that others help you There are many things about refusing to help for impure purposes, and even complaining about virtue, but this is the first time Lu Mingxu has heard of such things.

"So, if you can ask for my help in the future, I don't want to owe others favors." The old doctor was still a little arrogant, and he sent Lu Mingxu to the gate of the courtyard and didn't leave. He put his hands in his sleeves, looked After Lu Mingxu left, he turned around and went back.

This trip to the old doctor's house solved a problem in Lu Mingxu's mind, and his footsteps felt lighter. Although the wound didn't heal much, at least he felt relieved. Even if his feet still hurt, it doesn't matter.

Walking along the way, the sun gradually rose following his steps, and smoke was rising from every household, and breakfast was started. Lu Mingxu just looked at the rural scenery like this. However, everyone in Jian's Village knew about Lu Mingxu's good deeds.

But knowing what good deeds he had done did not conflict with his usual bully behavior, the villagers just greeted him from a distance with a respectful attitude.

But this is enough for Lu Mingxu, everything has to be a gradual process, Lu Mingxu is not in a hurry, he is the same as the pace of improving his life, one step at a time.

When he came to the mourning hall, the old lady was still wrapped in a padded jacket and sitting in the mourning hall, chatting with Xie Randeng beside him, Lu Mingxu immediately softened his expression, seeing so many people of all kinds, only Xie Randeng made him feel more at ease, Just look at it and rejoice.

It's just that Xie Randeng has been treated like that for so long, and the gloom and timidity between his brows can't go away. Lu Mingxu also decided to take his time.

"Have you finished your breakfast?" Lu Mingxu rubbed his hands and walked over, white mist came out while speaking, it seems that winter is really here, Lu Mingxu didn't think too much, and directly held Xie Randeng's hand, as expected, very cold.

Xie Randeng was taken aback by his gesture of holding hands like this. He blushed and nodded, not realizing that his hands were too cold.

Lu Mingxu directly put Xie Randeng's hand into his coat, on his stomach.

There is no excess fat on Lu Mingxu's abdomen, but because the coat is tightly wrapped and very warm, Xie Randeng was stunned for a moment, and then wanted to pull out his hand: "Husband...husband...hands are too cold..." The author has something to say

:

Ask for a comment, woo woo woo, the pigeons are going to be bald