Chapter 26

"Husband... Husband...does it hurt..." Xie Randeng paused his fingers, he raised his head to look at Lu Mingxu's face, he really didn't dare to continue, and even blamed himself, why he always failed to do things well .

Lu Mingxu shook his head, his smile was still warm and healed: "It's okay, this is a wound, even if you don't move it, it will hurt. Hurry up and change the medicine and it will heal faster. Huh?" Xie Randeng nodded when he heard the words, and

then He regained his courage to apply the ointment on the scar, and finally enduring the pain to finish applying the ointment, Lu Mingxu put down his trouser legs, and said in a tired tone: "You have worked hard these days too. Take a rest after washing your feet. "

Xie Randeng originally played for Lu Mingxu, but now it is inconvenient to wash his feet after changing the medicine, so Xie Randeng wetted a clean cloth with water, and then wiped it for Lu Mingxu "No, you have to know

this I'll do it myself." Lu Mingxu originally wanted to teach him not to be so humble, but Xie Randeng heard the second meaning.

He looked at Lu Mingxu with some horror for a moment, bit his lower lip, and refused to leave no matter what, Lu Mingxu finally realized whether his words had pierced Xie Randeng's weak heart, so he slowed down his tone: "You are What are you worried about? Why don't you tell me, I'll explain it to you."

Lu Mingxu was very patient, and Xie Randeng finally mustered up his courage, with tears in his eyes: "Husband...don't let me...serve you...wash I'm on my feet... don't you need me anymore..."

Xie Randeng was a little worried, although a large part of him was brought here by Lu Mingxu because he was greedy for his dowry, at least he didn't drive himself out and let him do this That, on the contrary, meant that Lu Mingxu needed Xie Randeng.

But now Lu Mingxu is not only starting to work hard to make money, he doesn't even need to help with these small things... Maybe he doesn't need himself anymore.

Xie Randeng couldn't help worrying, and now he has confirmed this idea, tears rolling down like broken beads.

"No." Lu Mingxu's voice was extremely low and magnetic, "Listen to me, I don't want you to wash my feet because we are husband and wife. If you wash my feet today, Then I should wash your feet in the future. I'm just telling you that the two of us are equal." When

Lu Mingxu said this, he felt that he was a bit of a fairy tale, after all, in such a feudal ancient times, equality It's really a bit out of place, but Xie Randeng nodded as if he didn't understand, and his tears stopped. He was originally a very strong person, and he couldn't help crying only on this kind of problem.

Lu Mingxu looked at him trying to understand what he said, and felt a little distressed: "Anyway, don't worry, I won't leave you no matter what. Of course, if you don't want to stay with me anymore, then you want to You can leave at any time."

This is what Lu Mingxu wanted to say to Xie Randeng from the very beginning, but he never had the time, nor did he have the opportunity to sit down and talk face to face like this.

Xie Randeng has never been able to listen to Lu Mingxu's words, he doesn't want to go back to such a cold "home" again, just like being able to stay here and run this home together with Lu Mingxu.

When he was abandoned by his family, Lu Ming gave himself a place to stay, which is why Xie Randeng couldn't beat him later.

"Okay, it's getting late, let's go to rest." Lu Mingxu asked Xie Randeng to lie down inside after washing, while he was still on the outside as usual, Xie Randeng still curled himself up.

Lu Mingxu also knew that there were many habits that he couldn't resist, so he sighed and fell asleep listening to the breathing of the people around him.

The next morning, today's weather was a bit gloomy. Fortunately, Xie Randeng woke up early every time. Remembering that Jian Xing'an was going to take Lu Mingxu to the town today, he boldly called him.

"Husband...husband...don't you want to go...to the town today?" Xie Randeng's voice was very soft, but fortunately he was able to wake Lu Mingxu up. Lu Mingxu rubbed his eyes and sat up. Last night was considered the best sleep he had. It's been a night.

So I slept a little longer.

Xie Randeng got up early today, and took a few copper coins to exchange for some white rice. The white porridge was already cooked. Lu Mingxu was very relieved to see that there were finally more rice particles in the rice porridge for breakfast. I was troubled because of money, but now I find that money can make my life better.

After drinking a bowl of warm rice porridge, Lu Mingxu handed over the bag of money to Xie Randeng: "You take the money to buy some vegetables, rice noodles, and other necessities for life. The Chinese New Year is coming soon. You must not relax while eating."

Xie Randeng nodded, but such a heavy bag of money still made him a little panicked, just as he was about to return it back, Lu Mingxu hurried out.

As soon as the sky turns cloudy, the temperature outside will drop sharply. Even if Lu Mingxu wraps his clothes tightly, he can still feel the cold. It seems that winter is really coming.

"I've been waiting for you here for a long time." Jian Xing'an was wearing a lot of clothes, and it wasn't particularly cold. He stood at the entrance of the village and waved to Lu Mingxu. Lu Mingxu was really wronged for getting up late. He ran forward with a smile, and made up with Jian Xing'an first. Not one.

"It's okay, it's just that after the official start of work, if you are late, I don't care about these old friendships, and I will deduct the money if it should be deducted." Jian Xing'an waved his hand and said a joke that threatened Lu Mingxu, and Lu Mingxu also Smile and make sure you won't be late.

The road to the town was still a bit far away, Lu Mingxu and Jian Xingan chatted casually, until Lu Mingxu's legs started to hurt, and the two of them finally came to the town.

Even though it was just a small town, it was much more magnificent than the village, and many hawkers came early to occupy the stalls, and the vegetables just moved out of the cellar seemed to be very fresh.

All the shops along the road have already opened their doors, and it is a prosperous scene.

Jian Xing'an led Lu Mingxu here, which is considered to be the Jian's restaurant in the central area. Because Jian Xing'an is popular and has a relatively unique way of thinking, his small restaurant is also booming.

It was closed for a few days a few days ago, and today it was said that it was going to open, but there was someone waiting at the door. It was only now that Lu Mingxu knew that the fast food model had already started. Although he didn't choose it himself, Jian Xingan's restaurant is divided into breakfast. There are three grades for lunch and dinner, which are generally the earliest to open and the latest to close.

But because of this, not only can it meet the needs of three meals, but it is also cheap, which is favored by many people.