Chapter 27 Working together

Although the small restaurant is not that gorgeous, the decoration and layout look very comfortable, and it can be said to be the best among the kind of hometown restaurants.

Didn't expect Jian Xingan to have such a thing, Lu Mingxu secretly praised him in his heart, and then followed Jian Xingan into the house. Many people waiting at the door saw Jian Xingan originally had smiles on their faces, but they saw him following behind Jian Xingan Lu Mingxu's face darkened instantly.

"Why is he behind you? Do you think he is threatening you?" Those people were about to roll up their sleeves and start a fight with Lu Mingxu, but Jian Xingan stopped him and explained: "No, no, no... Everyone misunderstood, everyone knows that a few days ago It was the day when my old man left, but my husband was pregnant and his zodiac collided with the old man, so he couldn't keep the spirit. So...he invited Lu Mingxu to keep the spirit." Jian Xing'an originally wanted to explain the following things to them as well

. Again, but it's too cold to stand at the door, and generally at this time, the people waiting basically have breakfast and go to work, Jian Xing'an doesn't want to waste too much time, so he takes out the key and opens the door to open for business .

Originally, there was a waiter and two cooks in the store. They came in through the back door and started preparing breakfast. Now that it's time to open the door, all the breakfasts are steaming hot and waiting for customers to buy them.

It's not that the guests have to wait for the food.

Lu Mingxu feels that this is simply the embryonic form of modern fast food restaurants, but because the ancient storage methods are too crude, generally not very popular restaurants dare not do this at all, for fear of wasting a little food.

This also reflects that Jian Xing'an has this strength, and dares to bet and fight hard. Although he is not good at the same direction as Lu Mingxu, an outstanding person will always have a bright spot to learn from.

Lu Mingxu just walked in silently. Normally, this time is considered a very busy time. Jian Xingan asked him to sit at the table in the corner first, and observe how he and others were working.

In fact, Jian Xing'an didn't expect him to watch the meeting just by watching, but he was too busy now to teach him.

However, Lu Mingxu was really sitting in the corner, his pretty face was hidden in the shadows, going back and forth, no one who came in and out recognized him as Lu Mingxu.

It didn't cause any panic. The few people who were waiting at the door were still discussing Lu Mingxu when they were having dinner. Somebody changed the topic, and those people finally stopped discussing.

Lu Mingxu rubbed his eyebrows, when will such days pass? He knew there was no rush, but it was really uncomfortable.

The morning rush hour was finally over. Jian Xing'an wiped his hands and walked over, smiling naively: "I'm really sorry to make you laugh, there are not enough manpower, the boss can only go to battle. I don't know if you understand, we have to wake up in the morning What are you doing?"

Jian Xing'an inadvertently asked, who knew that Lu Mingxu was really caught up in the memories: "When I wake up in the morning, I have to wipe the table first, then serve the guests with food according to their requirements, bring them to the table, and finally collect the money and close it , continue to wipe the table with a clean cloth... Since you asked me to come here to take over Xiaoer's work, so far I have only observed him, if there is anything wrong, please give me your advice." Lu Mingxu spoke

very Seriously, Jian Xing'an even had the illusion that he brought a small notebook with him.

"I didn't expect that your observations are really subtle, but as a waiter, you don't just collect the dishes, you also have to be responsible for these basic tasks such as occasional food selection. Is it acceptable?" This is actually the norm in major restaurants, Xiao The second is equivalent to being the lowest-level waiter, who not only has to collect the plates and serve the dishes, but also sometimes replaces the job of the dish washer and the vegetable picker.

It can be said that the work he did was hard and tiring. Lu Mingxu did resist a little at this time, but with his current reputation, where can he find a good job? I'm afraid other restaurants don't even dare to use themselves as waiters.

"It's okay, I still want to thank you for giving me this opportunity. It's just that there are some things that need to be discussed in advance. You have seen my reputation, and it may affect your...business." In fact, Lu Mingxu would not say these things. It's all right, if he said it, it might make Jian Xing'an worry more, but out of loyalty, Lu Mingxu didn't intend to hide this disadvantage.

Jian Xing'an smiled, and he also admired Lu Mingxu's current character very much. He spoke straightforwardly and honestly: "Don't you want to live with this reputation for the rest of your life? It may occasionally affect my business, but it doesn't matter, although the old man was buried yesterday , but there are still many things that we need to follow up. If the business is too good, I may not be able to take care of it."

Lu Mingxu knew that Jian Xingan was comforting himself, but his heart was also very warm, he lowered his head: "Thank you You."

Jian Xing'an patted him on the shoulder, and continued: "I want to take this opportunity to let those people get to know you again. You really shouldn't be buried with such a good heart and craftsmanship.

" It can be seen that Lu Mingxu has medical skills. Lu Mingxu did not deny it, but he did not admit it either. He lowered his head and avoided talking about this issue.

Jian Xing'an didn't continue talking, and stood in front of the counter and clapped his hands, and several people from the back kitchen all came out.

They were chatting and laughing at first, but when they saw Lu Mingxu, they were all stunned, and one even turned pale with shock: "Lu Lu Lu Lu... Why is Lu Mingxu here! The shopkeeper, he didn't mean to I'm here to mess things up, right?"

Hearing these words, Lu Mingxu's head was full of black lines, and he tried his best to pull himself together: "You don't have to worry, I'm not here to mess things up. I've done your boss a favor these days, so I'm here Such an errand. In the future, everyone will work together, and I hope you can take care of me."

Lu Mingxu's words have been used since modern times, and they are very sincere and polite. Those people were obviously intimidated, and they couldn't believe a bully. Such words will come out of his mouth.

"Are you... are you really Lu Mingxu?" The skinny little boy asked timidly, and Lu Mingxu replied with a smile: "I'm here." They were completely dizzy, who can tell them why the bully became like this

?

"You have to forgive them. After all, you have a bad reputation. Many people use your name to scare children who cry at night." Seeing that Lu Mingxu was a little embarrassed, Jian Xing'an smiled and said a few words to ease the atmosphere.

Lu Mingxu gave him a grateful look.