Chapter 24 Coincidentally

After all, I have taken a job, saying that I want to help people keep watch and leave the post without authorization many times, how can this be possible.

Unexpectedly, just as he was about to leave, Lin Jia ran out of the house with a few hot eggs in his arms. Lin Jia stuffed it into Lu Mingxu's arms. Lu Mingxu was a little dumbfounded, and hurriedly returned it to Lin Jia.

"Don't don't don't, I can't accept these. You once helped Ran Deng, so I'm here to repay you." Lu Mingxu refused to accept these eggs no matter what he said, since he didn't have any food left, he was destined to never pass this year How good it is, if you bring these eggs again, won't Lin Jia and his family have fewer eggs? Besides, Xi Zhu had just given birth to a baby, and when he needed to make up for it, he couldn't take their food.

After several evasions, Lin Jia had no choice but to put it away, but his expression of gratitude was extremely sincere: "Thank you...Although you said it was all thanks to the old doctor, I also know that if it weren't for you to go up the mountain to pick herbs, my husband would not be here." The lives of Lang and the child may not be saved."

Lu Mingxu can actually understand his feelings, but saving people is his job, and he doesn't want to accept these things: "I only hope that if such things happen again in the future, you Be able to trust me instead of belittling me with those people. Maybe many of my previous behaviors were unbelievable and unbelievable, but starting today, I have changed these medical skills. Don't be surprised, in fact, I followed The old doctor learned it."

After all, Lu Mingxu still used the old doctor as a shield, he didn't want to be treated as a monster. Lin Jia nodded, obviously believing it, and some villagers behind him called him to take care of Fu Lang quickly, so he could only leave a few words of thanks in a hurry and ran away.

Lu Mingxu was full of satisfaction in his heart. He saved people, and some villagers finally changed their views on him. Isn't all this a good start?

Xie Randeng also saw these changes in his eyes. He raised his head to look at his former vicious husband, but now he feels that he is really admirable.

But at the same time, Xie Randeng also had a question mark in his heart, why was Lu Mingxu able to figure out so many things after spending a few days in the prison, and what exactly did he experience during those few days in the prison?

In the next few days, the days of vigil became monotonous and comfortable. Not only did there not have these miscellaneous things, but also the villagers of Jianjia Village would often come to visit Lu Mingxu, and the old doctor would often bring plasters for leg injuries.

Although the leg injury was always repeated for various reasons in the past few days, I have been sitting under the small shed for the past few days without any strenuous walking, and finally the leg injury has healed a little.

Today is the last day of the wake. Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng are cleaning up the paper money scattered on the ground in the mourning hall. Someone will come to carry the coffin away for burial in the evening. Moreover, the carriages and horses in ancient times were very slow, some of them were far away. Relatives from other places basically came to express their condolences this morning, so Lu Mingxu needed to stand on the last post.

People have been coming over since early in the morning. Jian Xing'an is a businessman. Not only relatives came to express their condolences, but also many business partners came to Jian's Village to express their condolences in order to please him.

Xie Randeng has not come here at this time. He was left by the old lady at the village head's house to embroider those handkerchiefs, and then sold them in the market. He has been doing this for the past few days, and he can barely make up for it. household.

Lu Mingxu's legs were getting better, and he felt that it would be okay to sit there all the time, so he stood up and received these mourners.

When it was almost noon, it was supposed to be the time when Jian Xing'an invited all the relatives and friends who came to see the burial today. No one would come to express their condolences, and no one would come over, but why did Lu Mingxu see someone walking over.

He squinted his eyes and realized that the person who came was actually Jian Xing'an. Since his help was enough to save Xu Chuanbai before, Lu Mingxu actually had a good impression of this person. He limped forward a few steps and said hello: " Jian Xing'an? Why are you going at this time?"

Jian Xing'an responded from a distance, walked towards Lu Mingxu directly, and finally entered the small shed, Jian Xing'an first kowtowed to the old man as usual, and then observed Lu Mingxu's handsome man Appearance, nodding again and again.

"I don't know if you are interested in coming to the small restaurant I opened in the town to make a living and find a job." In fact, he had planned this matter on the first day, but due to his reputation, he never thought about it. Dare to say it, but after so many days of observation, he is indeed getting better, and he has done so many good things.

Jian Xing'an suddenly felt that he was a bole and needed to appreciate Lu Mingxu very much.

And since Lu Mingxu even did such unlucky things as guarding the spirit, it means that he should really want to make money to support his family. Sure enough, when Lu Mingxu heard what Jian Xingan said, he was obviously moved.

"What exactly are you doing?" Lu Mingxu began to ask. What Jian Xing'an mainly lacked was a junior, that is, a modern-day waiter. After hearing a few words from Lu Mingxu, although this fire was not linked to his own professional knowledge, he could at least be in the office. Supplementing the family in a short period of time, and the boss is still Jian Xing'an, it should be easier than ordinary people.

Lu Mingxu nodded and agreed, and will follow him to the town to see the environment tomorrow. Although he agreed, he doesn't regard this as a career that he will continue to do in the future.

What he lacks now is the capital to rent a medical clinic in the town. Since he wants to rebuild the medical clinic, he must save some money.

Jian Xing'an didn't need a long term either. He had agreed with Lu Mingxu from the beginning that the period would be three months.

The two people's thoughts coincided so much. Jian Xing'an still needed to greet relatives and friends, so he turned around and left. After a while, Xie Randeng came over with a lunch box, still obedient and quiet, and put the food box in the small box. On the simple table under the shed.

Today's lunch was a bit rich, but Jian Xing'an actually served some of the banquet's meals one by one and brought them to Lu Mingxu. Since he was guarding the spirit, he couldn't participate in the banquet, but after all, he was helping Jian Xing'an, and he was very tactful about it.

Xie Randeng was very happy, but what made him happy was not that he was able to eat so many hearty dishes, but that Lu Mingxu, who was obviously tired and thin these days, could finally eat a good meal.

Lu Mingxu sat cross-legged, and they had an agreement these two days, that is to eat together when they eat.

So Xie Randeng also sat down, although the relationship between the two of them was much closer than before, but Xie Randeng would subconsciously wait for Lu Mingxu to eat first before he would eat.