Chapter 43 Dinner

"Husband... Husband?" Xie Randeng raised his head quickly when he heard the sound, and the handkerchief in his hand was not embroidered, so Xie Randeng put it aside.

When Lu Mingxi raised his head slightly, he only saw that the handsome Xie Randeng had finally shed his sense of fear. Although he was still a little cautious, but because he had been in this strange place with Lu Mingxi for a few days, he seemed More dependent on Lu Mingxi.

Seeing Xie Randeng like this, Lu Mingxi felt infinite emotion in his heart. Even he himself didn't know that there was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth at such a time. Xie Randeng still couldn't change his habit for so long, and wanted to come over to Lu Mingxi Change your shoes and socks.

Lu Mingxi just smiled slightly, and didn't ask Xie Randeng to change it for him. He still had to go out after dinner. The old doctor should understand something about the county magistrate, right?

Lu Mingxi took Xie Randeng's hand and sat down by the window again, his eyes just happened to fall on the handkerchief that hadn't been embroidered yet, and he didn't know how Xie Randeng learned it. Those tailors are far better.

Xie Randeng carefully watched Lu Mingxi's expression, thinking that he was slow in doing these things, so he wanted to explain in a hurry: ""Husband...husband, I...actually...very...very soon... Finish one, don't...don't be angry..."

Once Xie Randeng wanted to say something in a hurry, it would be easier to speak more awkwardly, Lu Mingxi felt that he was extremely cute like this, and he stretched out his hand to move extremely He touched Xie Randeng's head unskillfully, the soft touch made Lu Mingxi shake his head, and then smiled and said: "Don't be afraid, take your time, and embroider one for me when you have time, I will will be very happy. "

Lu Mingxi was just talking casually, he just wanted Xie Randeng to feel his affirmation, and there was a smile on his face that would not have superfluous expressions that day when facing Xie Randeng.

Xie Randeng was caught by Lu Mingxi's smile, then came back to his senses, and smiled slightly: "Husband... looks good... hehe..." As soon as these words came out, Lu Mingxi stretched out his hand and stroked his cheek , I didn't feel any changes, but at this moment, I did find that there seemed to be more smiles on my face than usual.

Lu Mingxi's other hand was still holding Xie Randeng's hand, until the dinner was brought to the door by the servant of the county magistrate's mansion, Xie Randeng blushed and broke away from Lu Mingxi's palm.

Tonight's dinner was very sumptuous. It seemed that the cook in the kitchen wanted to thank Lu Mingxi for being considerate of his willingness to go to the county magistrate to increase oil and water. At first, Xie Randeng felt a little afraid to eat it with confidence, but until he took the silver needle one by one After testing the poison, he lowered his head in embarrassment.

Lu Mingxi didn't think there was anything wrong, instead he patiently explained to Xie Randeng, and Xie Randeng obediently picked up his rice bowl and ate quietly.

Seeing that Xie Randeng was still afraid to pick up vegetables as before, Lu Mingxi felt a little distressed, so he used new chopsticks to pick up a bowl full of food and meat for Xie Randeng.

When Xie Randeng raised his head again, those extremely clear eyes were full of tears, which seemed to turn into teardrops and roll down soon. Lu Mingxi felt a little distressed for no reason, and his voice was a little sour: "What's the matter? Don't cry..."