Chapter 3 The family is destitute

In the yard is a piece of firewood that has been chopped and arranged neatly. In addition, there is a yellow kitten with loose hair.

Although the kitten's hair was sparse and even one leg was limped, it was clean and clean, which could not be compared with the dilapidated houses behind it.

When Xie Randeng saw the kitten, he showed a long-lost smile. He obviously wanted to go up to hug the cat, but because of Lu Mingxu, he turned away to wait for Lu Mingxu to pass first.

Lu Mingxu didn't continue to evade, and went directly into the yard from what could barely be called a door. The moment the cat saw Lu Mingxu, it started looking for a place to hide, but how fast a lame cat can go, Lu Mingxu Just take a few steps forward and you can pick up the cat.

The kitten was curled up in the corner, its lame leg was hanging in the air, and the person was as helpless as it was, Lu Mingxu froze for a moment.

At this moment, Xie Randeng limped over and knelt on the ground, a line of tears flowed from his peach-shaped but numb eyes, he grabbed Lu Mingxu's dirty clothes and begged : "Husband...don't...don't hit it anymore, it's already limped on one leg...it can't survive any more..."

Lu Mingxu wanted to hug the cat's hand for a moment, but his expressionless face suddenly Replaced by some emotion, Xie Randeng thought he was going to beat the cat?

Then Xie Randeng himself is not like this cat? It's just sympathy.

"I won't hit it." Lu Mingxu was already trying very hard to restrain his emotions, unwilling to reveal the infinite helplessness and bitterness in his heart at the moment, Xie Randeng knelt on the ground, his vicissitudes palm full of scars was hearing Lu Mingxu's words. The moment he said no to hitting it, he loosened the hem of his clothes as if he was exhausted.

The cat seemed to see Lu Mingxu's great compassion today, and it limped and slowly rubbed against Lu Mingxu's shoe to please him, but as soon as Lu Mingxu made a move, the cat dragged its body and ran as far as it could go.

This...even the cat can see how abominable the original owner is! Lu Mingxu heaved a long sigh, the severe pain in his body reminded him that he didn't continue to confront the cat, but went to the dilapidated little house, looking for a place to rest.

Standing outside looking at the dilapidated place, Lu Mingxu originally thought that the inside would be a dark and damp place similar to a prison, but he didn't expect that although there was nothing there, there was still a table, a small bench, and a wooden bed placed there.

The ground was swept clean, even the table, Lu Mingxu couldn't help raising his eyes to look at Xie Randeng who was following him, it should be his handwriting.

Such a beautiful, book-like person, who actually doesn't know a single word, can clean up the house. A broken house like this can be cleaned up by him, which is enough to show his ability.

But... the original owner didn't know how to cherish it, he was as stupid as a piece of wood, and only knew how to squeeze such a beautiful person.

Xie Randeng stood quietly by the side, watching Lu Mingxu look around at the home that he had lived in for twenty years, although he was a little puzzled, he didn't dare to speak, he just thought that he had been in prison for a long time and missed his home.

As the night was getting dark, Lu Mingxu didn't intend to ask anything. He was in such a poor state of mind that he could sleep on the bed, but Xie Randeng stood there, but he didn't seem to want to rest.

"It's late at night, let's rest first." Lu Mingxu thought that he needed to speak to him before he could fall asleep, but unexpectedly, Xie Randeng's face was still covered with dry tears, and he walked to Lu Mingxu's bedside with the ointment that had bottomed out in his hand. Kneeling, cupping the ointment with both hands, but not daring to raise her face to look at Lu Mingxu.

"Husband... the medicine... it doesn't hurt after you put it on..." Xie Randeng stammered, and the hand holding the ointment was trembling when he looked carefully. Lu Mingxu stared at him for a long time, as if he didn't feel it. With Lu Mingxu's actions, Xie Randeng raised his head, and there was a hint of doubt in his dull eyes.

I don't know what time it is, Xie Randeng stood beside the table holding a dim oil lamp, watching Lu Mingxu research and study the box of ointment.

Xie Randeng just watched, his hands that used to beating chickens and scolding dogs actually picked out a piece of ointment and put it under his nose to sniff lightly. Since there was no pen and paper, he wrote some words that Xie Randeng could not understand on the table with water .

After a long time, when even the oil lamp had to be turned on again, Lu Mingxu finally loosened his frown. Just now he was researching the ingredients in the ointment, and found that the reason why this ointment can be applied to relieve pain is that it contains a large amount of The more harmful drugs that paralyze the nerves can indeed relieve pain, but it is not good to form dependence in the long run.

"This ointment, have you ever used it?" Lu Mingxu was originally the master of few words, but now Xie Randeng doesn't talk much, the two of them are more like a stuffed gourd, finally someone to ask questions, Xie Randeng heard the words behaved Ju's answer: "My husband's things... I never dare to use..."

Slave? Why hasn't this feudal thinking been broken? Lu Mingxu really couldn't hear such a self-proclaimed, so he pinched his brows and reminded: "From now on, it's fine to call yourself me, and you don't need to call yourself a slave." But just such a sentence made Xie Randeng's complexion pale instantly, and the panic

and fear in his eyes His expression was about to overflow, Lu Mingxu didn't understand what he was worried about, but in the next second, Xie Randeng gave him the answer.

"Husband...Did you do something wrong? Why did you... give up the slave..." Xie Randeng stopped crying at first, but now tears are falling again. In fact, this kind of title has always been used interchangeably, but if a husband calls himself Husband In the future, I don't need to call myself a slave anymore, that's basically what Hugh meant.

But Lu Mingxu didn't know it, and after slowly understanding it in a daze, he couldn't laugh or cry: "Don't cry, I don't mean to divorce you, the house we live in is so dilapidated, but you can clean it up so well, I'm very pleased." Lu Mingxu never praised others, but this was the first time he said such a long word to Xie Randeng, and he tried his best to let Xie Randeng see his praise and affirmation for him, but thank you Ran Deng's eyes were blurred with tears, and he wondered if he could understand the meaning in Lu Mingxu's eyes.

"Go and rest." Seeing that he didn't continue to cry, Lu Mingxu tried to smile and let him go to rest, but after Xie Randeng answered, he turned around and went out without any hesitation.

Where is he going this late? Lu Mingxu didn't quite understand, so he put on his coat and endured the pain in his legs and walked into the yard. At this moment, the dark clouds had completely covered the moon, and the cold wind rushed up from Lu Mingxu's sleeves as if he had eyes, and it was biting to the bone.

But the slender figure turned into the kitchen room, a place where there were only a few walls left, and the ceiling was barely pushed up by weeds and dead wood. Once it rained and snowed, even these would be gone.

Where and what is Xie Randeng doing?

The author has something to say: don't feel uncomfortable

calling yourself a "slave" in this chapter, and you will be "I" in the future !