Chapter 23

Xie Randeng anxiously walked up and down at the foot of the mountain, looking up from time to time, but Lu Mingxu was still nowhere to be seen.

Xie Randeng was anxious, worried that something might happen to Lu Mingxu, or because he begged him to save someone, so Xie Randeng made up his mind to run up the mountain, and just as he stepped up, the old doctor dragged him back with a straight face.

"What are you doing! Don't die?" Although there are no beasts in the back mountain, they are all dangerous small cliffs and piles of rocks. Since Xie Randeng is here, he has to be responsible for returning it to Lu Mingxu.

When Xie Randeng heard the old doctor's reprimand, he also paused his pace, but the next moment he looked directly at the old doctor with teary eyes: "Husband...husband...but I only have a husband..." Xie

Randeng Deng kept repeating this sentence. Originally, the old doctor wanted to comfort him, but unexpectedly he looked up, then turned and left.

Seeing that he was gone, Xie Randeng was about to go back to the mountain again, but bumped into a broad shoulder.

"Yes... I'm sorry..." Xie Randeng apologized immediately, he walked with his head down habitually and didn't even look at who he bumped into, but his wrist was held by someone in an instant.

"You want to leave when you bump into it?"

The man's voice was deep and pleasant, but a little too familiar. Xie Randeng suddenly raised his head, Lu Mingxu!

Holding the herbs in his hands, Lu Mingxu didn't have time to talk to Xie Randeng, and ran to Lin Jia's house with a limp, followed by Lin Jia who was sweating profusely.

"This leg is like this...you can still run so fast?" Lin Jia was deeply shocked, but now the one whose life is in danger is his husband, and he quickly followed. Xie Randeng just looked at Lu Mingxu's back with tears in his eyes. , For a moment, I actually felt that everything was fine, as long as he was there, it seemed that it didn't matter so much whether people could be saved or not.

As soon as Lu Mingxu ran into Lin Jia's home, he began to process those herbs. Since they had not been extracted, processed and ground, the amount could not be the same as that on the ordinary prescription. Lu Mingxu carefully picked off the leaves, and simply beat them a few times. , You can see the green juice on the leaves and put it into the Chinese medicine bowl that is being boiled.

The old doctor became more and more optimistic about Lu Mingxu. Normally, no one would be able to discover such details. It was only after studying for so many years that he finally understood that Lu Mingxu was still a late scholar at such a young age. How could he be so defiant? !

Lu Mingxu took the cattail leaf fan from the old doctor's hand. For this special recipe, he had to use a special heat to make it. Originally, modern technology was more convenient, but now he could only pick up the knowledge that he had discarded. Seeing that he had his own ideas, the old doctor also stood aside obediently, warning

those who were planning to speak against Lu Mingxu.

Is your husband really good at medicine?

"Come back? Don't you want to die?" The old doctor's mouth was also quite poisonous, but Xie Randeng knew that he was in a hurry to say that, so he scratched his hair and smiled very politely.

Lu Mingxu was still fanning the palm-leaf fan, but he just raised his eyes, then lowered his head, but he said without any politeness: "Maybe you can be more polite to my husband?" Being a doctor is basically a matter of skill

. First of all, the old doctor's skills are not as good as others, so he can only let him talk like this, without saying a word.

Xie Randeng's eyes widened, he never thought that the proud old doctor in the past would be willing to talk back? Xie Randeng felt more and more that Lu Mingxu was very powerful.

The moment the medicine was ready, it was quickly conveyed to the house, and then the medicine took effect. I don't know how many hours of tossing, a clear and clear cry of children finally made everyone feel relieved.

The moment Lin Jia heard the crying, she didn't want to rush in to visit her child, but knelt down in front of the old doctor and Lu Mingxu, with tears in her eyes: "If it weren't for you, my husband's life would not have survived." I can't pick it up. Thank you... I really thank you all..."

It's not that Lu Mingxu has saved someone's life, it's just the first time he saw someone kneeling before him, he was not used to it, but the old doctor seemed very proficient, In this isolated mountain village, people don't have those long speeches to express their gratitude, the only way is the simplest way.

If the old doctor didn't let him kneel, he would feel uneasy instead, so the old doctor stopped Lu Mingxu who was going to help Lin Jia, and only slowly let him get up after Lin Jia finished saying these words of thanks.

"Actually, all of this should be attributed to the old doctor. If he hadn't told me what herbs to get, I would have been blind." Lu Mingxu didn't take advantage of this time to publicize his medical skills. If he went to publicize now, I am afraid that I will not be regarded as a miracle doctor, but a monster.

The old doctor had long been familiar with Lu Mingxu's "low-key" behavior, so he didn't explain anything, and kept saying what Lu Mingxu said.

But even so, everyone was deeply surprised. You must know that Lu Mingxu was a big bully before, how could he meddle in such nosy matters, and he could still work so hard when his legs and feet were inconvenient.

At the beginning, the person who Lu Mingxu said was the most active also bowed his head in embarrassment. Even if he did this good deed, it was not enough to restore his image in the hearts of everyone.

Lu Mingxu wasn't in a hurry to save him at all.

It's just that whenever I do something, there are always a bunch of people blocking it. This feeling is really not good. Lu Mingxu sighed, walked to the side and took Xie Randeng's hand to warm him up, but remembered that his hand seemed to be even colder. He just wanted to withdraw, but Xie Randeng held it instead.

"Husband... cold hands... I'll give you... warm..." Xie Randeng smiled like a gentle angel. He raised his head and smiled at Lu Mingxu. It sounds so comforting.

Everyone was also surprised, this Lu Mingxu...doesn't he hate this little husband he picked up the most? Searching for his poor dowry every day, and insulting him at every turn, why is he so gentle now?

It's not even spring yet!

Lu Mingxu's ears were a little red, but he still held it up, pretending that he didn't care at all, and let Xie Randeng hold his hand in his palm.

Compared with Lu Mingxu's cold hands, Xie Randeng's hands are very warm, even soft, except for some calluses in some places, the rest makes Lu Mingxu feel warm.

"Thank you." Lu Mingxu didn't know what to say to Xie Randeng, he was embarrassed, like an awkward boy, he pulled out his hand after speaking, and then took Xie Randeng to go to Jian's Village.