Chapter 44

Seeing that Lu Mingxi was worried about him, Xie Randeng quickly raised his arm to wipe away the tears on his face.

"Husband...husband...I...I'm fine, just...I feel that husband...treats me...so nice." Lu Mingxi felt a little distressed when he saw Xie Randeng like this. He is so moved? It can be seen what kind of life Xie Randeng lived before.

Lu Mingxi didn't blame himself, he knew that he didn't do it, he just wanted to do his best to give Xie Randeng a little more warmth.

Lu Mingxi is also not good at words, and he doesn't like to say some sensational words to Xie Randeng when eating, but he just slowly and then sees that the food in Xie Randeng's bowl is finished, so he wants to pick up some food for him.

Until Xie Randeng really couldn't eat anymore, he raised his clear eyes and looked at Lu Mingxi, his thin lips parted slightly as if he wanted to say something.

But Lu Mingxi immediately put down the serving chopsticks in his hand, knowing that Xie Randeng must be full, and then patiently listened to Xie Randeng, Xie Randeng just smiled slightly: "Husband...husband...thank you You...don't dislike me, and...give me food..."

It turns out that it is so simple to make Xie Randeng happy. I guess Xie Randeng still has that feudal idea. Not only does he have to wait for his husband to finish eating, but also his husband Can't do those cloth dishes.

So doing such a thing by yourself will also make Xie Randeng extremely moved.

Lu Mingxi didn't speak, he just wanted to gently reach out and touch Xie Randeng's head at this time, and then smiled, this smile left infinite joy in Xie Randeng's heart.

At this time, the sun had completely set outside and night fell. Xie Randeng didn't plan to go to sleep soon, but picked up the handkerchief again to embroider patterns under the candlelight, because it was in the county magistrate's mansion, those I was afraid that I would neglect the genius doctor invited by the county magistrate, so even the candles were of the highest quality.

Therefore, it should be much brighter. Even if Xie Randeng sat under the candlelight, his eyes were not hurt. Lu Mingxi didn't intend to go to sleep, but looked at the time. It was almost the county magistrate who accompanied the old doctor after dinner. it's time.

"Ran Deng, I'll go find the old doctor. If you're sleepy, rest first, and I'll come back as soon as possible." Lu Mingxi just put on his coat and was about to go out, but suddenly remembered that he wanted to explain to Xie Randeng A few words.

Xie Randeng seemed a little flattered, he nodded heavily, as if to reassure Lu Mingxi, he raised his hand and shook the handkerchief in his hand, meaning that he would go to sleep after he embroidered this.

The corner of Lu Mingxi's mouth smiled inadvertently again. He had nothing else to worry about, so he put on his outer shirt and walked out. There were often a few young men guarding the door of the side courtyard where the guest room was, and they were always there. Waiting for Lu Mingxi's orders.

Seeing Lu Mingxi going out now, he quickly came over to ask courteously. This behavior happened to be exactly what Lu Mingxi hoped for, and it happened to be able to ask some things from their mouths.

"Because I don't understand some prescriptions very well these days. I want to discuss with the old doctor. I wonder if he and the county magistrate have finished their dinner?" The boy, who was used to seeing people's faces, didn't see anything wrong.

He just thought about it seriously, and then replied respectfully: "It's time to finish dinner, you can just go."

Lu Mingxi got an affirmative answer, so he bowed to the old doctor again Yard walk over.

The author has something to say:

positive comments