L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; STAR UNIVERSITY ; 4:01PM

y/n was sat in class, beside zhang hao. ollie was at home with the two shanghai transfers because they were being stupid and got "grounded" by y/n. ollie was actually watching them at home to make sure they didn't do it again.

both y/n and hao were busy taking notes, aggressively scribbling words into their notebooks.

they were both clean writers but their professor was going through the content way too quickly.

at the moment, half of y/n's notes were in english, half were in mandarin. heres a good example:

"the mito线粒体 是力量house of the cell, as 人教鱼 high学校."

her notes were all over the place, looking very confusing. hao peeked over for a second then grimaced, seeing the half eng, half mand notes in front of his friend.

when the professor finally gave them a break from the aggressive writing, hao looked over at y/n's notebook, still seeing that it was half english, half mandarin.

"n/n, what the fuck happened to your notes?" hao finally asked, cringing at them.

y/n rolled their eyes, smacking hao's arm.

"at least they look better than yours, I cant even fucking read yours." they retorted, glancing over at the book in front of hao.

hao's writing looked something a bit lile the following:

(I stole these off of google LMAO, cr

(I stole these off of google LMAO, cr. to the owners <3)

hao rolled his eyes back, not even bothering to argue back since y/n was right.

"let's just rewrite them later in the library." hao said, looking at the girl beside him.

he noticed the appearance of sunglasses on top of her head, just sitting there.

"why are you wearing sunglasses? the fuck?" hao questioned, almost grabbing the expensive looking shades off her head.

"keep your fucking hands away from them." y/n threatened, glaring at the male beside her. hao's hands flew up, surrendering.

"geez, I'm sorry." he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"anyways, my fucking abs and back hurts." hao complained, slouching in his seat.

"oh my god, we get it, you have abs. now shut the fuck up." y/n groaned, slapping his abdomen really hard.

that would definitely leave a mark.

the slap started to echo around the semi-quiet room, making people stare at the academic duo.

hao groaned in pain, now clutching his stomach. when he recovered, he gave y/n a loud slap to the back.

the slap also echoed around the now quiet room, gaining more stares from people who weren't watching or paying attention.

y/n groaned loudly, arching her back to try and make it feel better, placing her hand on the spot in attempt to sooth the pain as well.

"I didn't hit you that hard, you piece of shit." y/n muttered, gritting her teeth.

"yes you fucking did." hao pouted back, lifting up his shirt to see the big red hand mark on his abs.

"mr. zhang, ms. l/n, care to explain what's happening?" their professor called out to the two in the middle.

they stood up as soon at they heard their names being called.

"no ma'am. we're sorry." they apologized in sync, bowing towards the older person at the front.

the professor raised an eyebrow before nodding slowly, going back to whatever they were doing on their computer.

hao and y/n turned to glare at each other before turning away and rolling their eyes at the other.