L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; Y/N'S HOUSE ; 1:11PM

y/n was finally back at home. after being stuck at xiaoli's for so long with the others, all y/n needed was just a nap.

"I'm finally going to get some rest. I swear to god, if someone fucking ruins it, I'll kill them." y/n huffed to herself.

y/n was changed into their pjs, tucked in their bed. they checked the time on their phone before whispering a good night to themself, closing her eyes.

she was actually able to get some sleep.

>☆<

y/n woke up late in the evening. she finally got a good rest.

as soon as she sat up from bed, her phone went off. her ringtone started playing.

"who's calling me at this hour of the day, what the fuck." y/n sighed, rubbing her eyes. she reached over and picked up her phone. it was one of her friends from shanghai. they answered the phone, putting it on speaker so she could lie back down.

"shen lingxin. what do you want?" y/n huffed, flopping back down and putting her phone beside her head.

"l/n y/n. did you just wake up?" her friend answered back.

"I just woke up from my so needed nap, yes. what do you want." y/n replied, "asking" her question again.

"I just wanted to tell you that I have a big surprise coming your way, pookie." lingxin replied.

"and you couldn't text me this?" y/n asked, annoyed.

"no ma'am. you know me, I ALWAYS need to call you. I also missed you." lingxin responded, making kissing noises after he told her he missed her.

"ew. but I miss you too, you little shit. tell your cousin that I miss him as well." y/n smiled, making kissing noises back to him.

"I'm still your favorite though, right?" lingxin asked.

"who said that you were my favorite? I don't have one since you're both menaces." y/n replied, the smile on her face extremely obvious even though he couldn't even see her.

"WAIT WHAT?! SO YOU LIED TO US?!" lingxin screamed into the phone. y/n covered her ears and rolled her eyes.

"SHUT UP OH MY GOD." y/n yelled back, almost muting him.

"and yes, I did lie to you both. so you would get off my fucking ass about it." y/n simplified, extremely close to hanging up on him for fun.

"you're literally older than me but you're so much more childish, hell, even your cousin acts older than you and he's younger than me too, bitch." y/n added, rolling their eyes again.

"oh my god, whatever." lingxin replied. he most definitely rolled his eyes back.

"anyways, look forward to monday, pookie wookie." he said before hanging up on the woman.

"what the fuck?" y/n asked themself before picking up the phone to finally reply to people and check the notifs.

she had literally, a bunch of unopened texts. y/n was the type to leave you on delivered for a while before actually replying or at least, opening your text.

>☆<

HOES OF FUJIAN

HOOAH
I'm so tired omg

KOREAN
why dont you go to sleep then 💀

HOOAH
that's the problem
I cant.

SUGAR MAMA
L

HOOAH
ma
what the fuck :(

SUGAR MAMA
sorry bb
I just had to

HAOHAO
ew

SUGAR MAMA
fuck u hao

KOREAN
...
anyways
wheres y/n

HOOAH
omg yeah
wheres my gf :(

SUGAR MAMA
she'd usually be spamming rn?
did they go to sleep?
someone ask the onguis

HAOHAO
@ YONGIE
@ HONGIE
do u know where y/n is

HONGIE
I think they went to sleep

YONGIE
yeah
they were really fucking tired earlier

HONGIE
also said something about waking up at 5am?
just to leave in pjs
she most definitely changed pjs before going to bed too

HOOAH
oh no :(((
how tired was she

SUGAR MAMA
I'm not sure
but she like
genuinely exhausted :( </3

HOOAH
ON NOOOO
I feel so bad now
I shouldn't have made her pick me up :(

HAOHAO
I think shes fine
yk her
she'll probably wake up really late
but it should be fine

that was all that happened when she fell asleep. she checked the other group chat since there was quite a few messages from there too.

>☆<

SHANGHAI FUCKERS

POOPY FART
why are yall so quiet

MY CHILD
idk

IT BOY
ollie
what's wrong
you're never this dry

POOPY FART
yeah 🤨
is something wrong baby?

MY CHILD
maybe
I'm not quite sure
but I miss y/n jie 😭😭😭

POOPY FART
awww
the baby misses the big baby

MY CHILD
ge
stop :(
I miss her so much

IT BOY
now that I think of it
I miss her too D:

POOPY FART
I mean
surprise soon then

MY CHILD
OH YEAH
I can't wait !!

now y/n was curious, raising an eyebrow at her phone. time to wait for monday, I guess.

>☆<

GUIDE !

- jie / jie jie (接接), meaning "older sister"
- ge / gege (哥哥), meaning "older brother"