而是

L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; PLANET MALL ; 12:37PM

y/n and the shanghai fuckers were at the mall. she dragged them all there so they could go supply shopping for school and other needed items.

as they walked into a random store that sold cute stationary, a group of boys walked out, stopping in their tracks when they recognized y/n.

"n/n?" honghui asked, causing y/n to stop as well.

"hong?" y/n asked back, looking at who called her.

"hello!" ollie smiled, popping up from behind y/n. the boy waved his hand, which had a cast on his pointer and middle finger. his curly hair was gone, but was replaced with a little sprout on his head. quanrui dragged lingxin to the others as he decided to ignore them and walk into the store without them.

"oh, hi. ollie, what happened to your hand?" hao greeted, frowning at the boy's injury.

"I injured my hand during my grade's sports day thing." the boy shrugged, showing them all the signed cast.

"aww, I hope it gets better soon." hanbin pouted, patting ollie's head. ollie smiled brightly, thanking the foreigner.

"anyways, what are you all doing here? without even telling me, hua, and xiao too?" y/n questioned, raising a brow at the group of men.

"guys day today." hao simply replied, getting nods from the others with him.

"hm.. okay.." y/n said, suspicion evident in her voice. she turned, side eyeing them before she was about to go into the store.

"WAIT! why are you here?" honghui questioned back, making y/n turn back around to face them.

"we're here to buy some needed supplies. I promised to get ollie a bag that wasn't designer or expensive as hell so that he could actually use it properly and shit so we mainly came for that. though, we're also just gonna buy some things we need and whatnot." y/n explained, turning around to hit the shen cousins since they were arguing right behind her, in public.

"you two, shut the fuck up and stop fighting or I'll fight you both instead." y/n threatened the two, glaring. the two immediately stopped, giving each other glares.

y/n rolled their eyes before turning back to their group of male friends.

"anyways, yeah. our main priority right now is getting ollie a new bag and then buying some sort of school supplies and stationary, I guess." y/n simplified, basically restating what they just told them.

yongrui nodded, pulling her in for a little hug first. they did their little secret handshake thing, ending it with a kiss to each other's hands.

"I see your nails are still painted." y/n smiled, still holding their hand. y/n literally loved their hands, admiring them.

"obviously, babe. I was thinking that we should just get our nails done together." yongrui shrugged, looking at y/n's [f/c] painted nails.

"we should!" y/n smiled, jumping up and down, still holding onto yongrui's hands.

yongrui smiled his usual angelic smile, his dimples showing up.

y/n stopped jumping to admire his smile.

"I know that I've told you this multiple fucking times, but I fall for you every time you smile. how do you have the prettiest smile ever." y/n sighed, basically making heart eyes at her friend.

hao watched the two flirt with each other, some sort of feeling bubbling up within him. was it anger? jealousy? something along those lines, for some reason.

when the two were finally done making their plans about the nail polish date, they kissed each other goodbye, y/n giving honghui and hanbin one as well.

"do you want a goodbye kiss or no, hao?" y/n asked, her mind running all over the place. everytime she saw him or heard his name, her mind would immediately go back to when he fucking kabedonned her in her own kitchen, ending up with her face being red.

hao snapped out of his thoughts when  she mentioned him.

"huh? oh, uhhh,, sure?" hao replied, unsure of his own response. y/n nodded, her face becoming red.

they leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. as she pulled away from his other cheek, hao's body moved on its own, quickly giving her a kiss on the forehead.

y/n stood there, shocked, eyes wide.

hao quickly realized what he did, his eyes widening as well.

"I'm so sorry-" he apologized before running away in embarrassment. the group watched as y/n ran after hao, calling his name out, making them both look crazy.

"wh-what? how are we supposed to get my new bag now?" ollie pouted, throwing his hands up in disbelief.