二十三

L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; Y/N'S HOUSE ; 7:58PM

y/n was finally at home.

after what happened with hao, they agreed to try something out. that something, was an actual date. not one of those alone hangouts that they called "dates," an actual fucking date.

>☆<

"do you have any classes next saturday?" hao asked y/n, who was now alright. he gave her a couple minutes to cool down a bit, rubbing her arm.

"uh, no, why?" y/n replied, looking at hao.

he smiled at her. "great! because I want to kinda try something now."

"what is it?" y/n asked, curious. this "something" very clearly involved her, judging by the way he asked and was relieved after she said she had no classes.

"what if we tried going on an actual date. see where this takes us, you know?" hao suggested, looking right at y/n.

"I- what- like- like an actual date? not a hangout type of thing?" y/n stuttered, shocked at his now known something.

hao nodded in agreement. "yeah, an actual date. a date date, not those fake dates and hangouts that we would call dates to get people off our asses." he told her.

"I- I mean sure? I don't mind, plus I kinda wanna see where this goes too so.." y/n replied, nodding after.

hao smiled, pulling her in for a quick hug.

"okay perfect! I'm text you the details later because I'm pretty sure that they're all looking for us now." hao told her, standing up from the bench.

"OH SHIT! RIGHT! I STILL NEED TO BUY OLLIE HIS SUPPLIES!" y/n gasped, standing up with him.

>☆<

"thanks for the supplies, jie!" ollie thanked, once again, when he put the bag down. he hugged her, her hugging back in return.

"also, why were you and hao-ge gone for so long? I was able to finish one of those big ice cream bowls from the far food court." ollie deadpanned, the group walking into the living room.

"no, for real. you both took forever." lingxin complained, flopping down onto the couch. quanrui yawned as he sat beside his cousin.

"oh.. it was nothing. we just talked about what happened." y/n nodded, the half lie rolling off her tongue naturally.

"then why did it take so long? ricky-ge almost fell asleep when we were waiting." ollie frowned.

"we were just sorting out some misunderstandings and all that. theres nothing to worry about, don't worry." y/n replied with a smile.

>☆<

GORLIES

Y/N
babes
@ HOOAH @ SUGAR MAMA
what the fuck do I do
I have a date next saturday

HOOAH
YOU WHAT?!??!?!?!?!
DID THIS JUST HAPPEN OR DID YOU NOT BOTHER TO TELL ME AGAIN?????

Y/N
it was just planned tdy
dw bae

SUGAR MAMA
date with who tho

Y/N
uhhhhh
I cant disclose that
but
it's someone I'm close to 😋

HOOAH
🤥🤨
kinda sus
is it a guy

Y/N
yes maam

HOOAH
okay
that didnt narrow it by much ngl
you don't have many close gfs

Y/N
ouch
lowkey
ngl
you make me sound like a hoe 😞😞

SUGAR MAMA
I mean
you did name the gc
and lowkey
some jealous people do call you a bunch of rude shit

HOOAH
yeah
like
I dropped this one bitch bc she said that you were a fucking whore
and I slapped her so fucking hard
she got humiliated by everyone there lmao 🥰

Y/N
awwwwww
hua ilysm 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

HOOAH
aww babe ilyt
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

SUGAR MAMA
OKAY ANYWAYS
back to n/ns daye

Y/N
right
uh