十四

L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; CAO YONGRUI'S HOUSE ; 2:45PM

y/n was sitting on the floor, painting hao's nails black.

yongrui, hanbin, and honghui were waiting for their nails to dry so their hands were just sitting on top of the table as they sung their hearts out. they had random music videos and songs playing on the tv on blast.

lihua and xiaoli weren't there yet, but it would make sense if they were coming from either's house since they both live quite far from yongrui.

y/n must applied the final coat onto hao's nails, telling him to let them dry for a bit.

they closed the bottle of nail polish and got up to put the nail file and the bottle back in their bag.

"where are those two, what the hell?" y/n sighed, flopping down onto the couch. she closed her eyes, a pout on her face. she was starting to miss hed bestie and sugar mommy, being too busy with classes and taking care of her shanghai friends. they couldn't hang out and haven't even had a proper conversation that wasn't on text.

after a few minutes of singing with her male friends, the doorbell rung once again. y/n sat up from their laying position on the couch and got up.

y/n walked over to the door and checked who it was, opening the door for them after.

"fucking finally! you took forever!" y/n whined, closing the door behind the girls as they took their shoes off.

y/n lead them to the living room, where they all were now.

"oh my god, you did your nails and didn't tell me?!" lihua gasped, her hands dramatically flying to her mouth in shock.

"y/n did them." hao shrugged, looking at the now black nails that everyone had.

"if only I didn't do my nails yesterday, I could've gotten them painted too." lihua shrugged, pouting at y/n. xiaoli looked at her own nails, the cerulean paint starting to chip off.

"I should get mine redone." she whispered to herself before going to sit down with the group.

"can we finally get to studying now? I feel like my brain is going to start deteriorating with us doing literally nothing." hao complained, being the fucking nerd he is.

"yeah, alright." honghui frowns, rolling his eyes. the group finally took out their materials and finally started what they came for.