时期

L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; Y/N'S HOUSE ; 10:49AM

y/n just woke up.

hao was asleep on her stomach, peacefully snoring. the group stayed up kind of late last night, all deciding to watch a few wholesome movies to bring the mood up and make hao feel better.

y/n reached for their phone, which was on the floor in front of them. when they got it, they checked for any notifications and answered a couple of texts before taking a few pictures of the boys around her.

'little cuties.' y/n thought, a smile growing on their face as they took a few pictures.

y/n was laying at one of the arm rests, lingxin being at the other. they sat there so that no one would slide or fall off the sides, specifically looking out for the drunk hao and the two children.

before they actually went to sleep, they placed a bunch of blankets, pillows, and other soft things on the floor in front of them so that if someone actually fell, the impact wouldnt be that hard.

after y/n was done taking pictures of the boys, y/n put their phone down and started to gently play with hao's hair. they combed out the knots and tangles from his soft and fluffy morning hair.

she pouted as she looked at his puffy eyes, running her hands through his hair. she felt really bad about it, feeling as if she failed in making her friends happy.

y/n sighed, subconsciously doing little braids in hao's hair, none of them staying since his hair was too short and the texture wasn't the ideal braiding texture.

not long after, hao finally awoke, a terrible hitting him as soon as he opened his eyes. he groaned.

"ah fuck..." he mumbled, his hands going up to his head, holding it in pain. when he put his hands on his head, he felt another pair of hands, playing with his hair. he glanced up at the person he was laying on to find out who was playing with his hair, this early.

y/n was zoned out, her hands just playing with his hair as she stared at the coffee table in front of the couch.

"y/n?" hao whispered. this made y/n snap out of their thoughts, looking down at the now awake zhang.

"oh, morning hao. hows your head?" she asked quietly, a smile appearing on her face.

"my head hurts like a bitch." hao whispered back, his hands still grabbing his head.

"okay, hold on. I'll get you some water and ibuprofen." she whispered to him, carefully slipping off of the couch and away from the pile of sleeping boys on her.

she got up and made her way to the kitchen to get him a glass of water. she then went into her bathroom upstairs and got some ibuprofen, bringing it to him with the water.

"take this. its ibuprofen, it should help with the hangover." y/n whispered to him, crouching in front of him. hao nodded, sitting up properly to take the medicine.

when he finally took it, y/n smiled in success before standing up properly.

"I'm going to cook breakfast." they told him, walking towards the kitchen after to prepare some food for them to eat.