十三

L/N Y/N ; THIRD PERSON ; CAO YONGRUI'S HOUSE ; 2:06PM

y/n was at yongrui's house with the hoes of fujian for a study group type of thing.

y/n was the first person there since she was hanging out with yongrui beforehand. they had their weekly therapy session, minus honghui since he was still asleep. we would be arriving to their study session anyways because they forced him to agree to come.

y/n was sat on yongrui's couch, taking pictures on yongrui's phone. they spammed his camera roll with themself.

"he'll thank me later." y/n whispered to themself, even posting on his instagram story.

they tagged themself and added "my fav person ever 🤍🤍🤍" along with some random romance song. y/n finally added it to his story, smiling to themself.

"n/n, what are you smiling about?" yongrui asked, walking into the living room.

hearing this, she closed his instagram and opened safari.

"huh? oh, nothing. my friend just texted me something funny." y/n lied, smiling at the male who sat beside her.

yongrui raised an eyebrow, something about her reasoning was suspicious. he shrugged it off not long after, leaning into y/n's side. y/n wrapped their arm around his shoulders in return, pulling them closer to them.

"when do you think the others will get here?" y/n asked, playing with tufts of yongrui's hair.

"honestly, if hanbin doesn't show up early like usual, then maybe in like, an hour or so." yongrui answered, playing with the hoodie strings on her hoodie.

"oh yeah, you left some of your jewelry here last time." he added, glancing up at her.

y/n looked down at him and nodded, "I'll take them home later then."

yongrui nodded, looking at his hands after. y/n looked at his hands as well, watching him play with her hoodie.

"you know what I should do, yong?" y/n asked, grabbing their hands in hers.

"hm?" they hummed, looking at y/n's [f/c] pained nails.

"I should paint your nails black. you already have such pretty hands but they'd get so much prettier with painted nails. they don't even have to be black." y/n suggested, holding their bigger hands in theirs.

yongrui thought about it for a second. he looked up at y/n then back at his hands before nodding.

"sure. do you have anything on you right now?" he asked, looking up at her. y/n nodded.

"I have a nail file and black polish in my bag." y/n told him, about to get up to get them. yongrui nodded and got off of y/n, letting them get up to get the now required items.

as soon as y/n stood up, the doorbell was rung. they looked at the male who was sat on the couch, giving them a look.

"I'll be back." y/n told them, going to the door and checking who it was. seeing who, she opened the door for them.

"hey hanbin, hao, and hong. wheres hua and xiao?" y/n greeted, letting the three other males in.

"hey y/n! they said that they were on the way. xiaoli had to convince her brother to not make her take care of his children." hanbin explained, smiling at the girl as he took his shoes off.

"oh, alright. I'm gonna paint yongrui's nails black, do you want yours painted too?" y/n nodded, leading the group into the living room.

as they all got sat somewhere, y/n grabbed the nail file and black polish from their bag. after collecting the acquired goods, they went back and pulled yongrui to place their hands on the coffee table.

"actually, yeah. can you paint mine after?" hanbin asked. honghui and hao nodded in agreement.

"ours too!" honghui smiled, raising his hand to point at him and hao.