Chapter 10

Ben

Ben

Ben walked towards Niran and put his hand on his temple before seeing his past. Once he removed his hand he looked at Niran with wide eyes.

Kong: What did you see?

Ben can't believe what he saw but he doesn't want to tell this in front of Kong.

Ben: Queen Alina said she can remove drugs by casting spells. Since they are still under cursed I wanted to see if P'Niran found any solution…..and he didn't find any.

Kong: Are you telling the truth P'Ben?

Ben: Yes nong. We are going to see if we have any other option. So stay right beside P'. We will let you know if any updates.

Before Ben walked out of the room Kong held his hand and looked at his eyes.

Ben: Nong stop it. I said it's the truth.

Kong tried to see what his inner thoughts were about it but he couldn't. Kong is mentally weak and couldn't concentrate and Ben looks too stubborn to show it.

Kong: I am not weak, just tell me the truth. I can take it.

Ben: Nong, calm down. Relax.

Kong: Just tell me the truth!!!

Non went near Kong and held him in his arms.

Charong: Ben, just tell us the truth. He also should know otherwise he will be more worried than already.

Ben looked at Kong and his baby bump.

Kong: My baby will be alright. Just tell me the truth.

Ben: Then promise me to stay beside P' and not follow us after this.

Kong just nodded.

Ben: P'Niran tried to see the inner thoughts of the Moon Goddess.

All: What???

Charong: What does he think he was doing? To make the moon Goddess angry or what?

Ben: Exactly Bpuu. His intention is to talk with the Moon Goddess and ask to break the curse. But he didn't know how to make her appear in front of him, so that he could have the talk. He kept on going to Jade Hydrangeas Pack moon temple and prayed before trying to read the inner thoughts which are vast or I can say it's a universe thing.

So this process makes him weak everytime he tries to read the Moon Goddess' inner thoughts. As his motive to make moon Goddess angry, he succeeded and he got to see moon Goddess for the first time.

Ohm: He saw the moon Goddess?

Ben: Yes. P'Niran gets to see her and I am too. I saw moon Goddess in P'Niran's vision. She looks divine and calm. Regardless P' wants to make her angry, she looks calm and smiles at P'.