Chapter 16

May 15th 2046:

Few days later, Pat Phu, Mike and Patricia finished the business tour with the Lin clan. Unlike Leo, in this clan no misunderstanding happened but all were kind to everyone. Even though the daughter of the Lin family proposed to Patrick for marriage they didn't speak rudely or anything ill towards Phu but congratulated him. Next they have to go to the Punyawong clan. It's the last day and they were about to leave Lin palace but Phu got a call at the entrance where they were about to get in the car. Followed by Phuwin, Mike and the King Xiang Lin received a call.

Phu/Mike/Xiang: Is it? 

Xiang: Okay… will be there.

Mike: I was waiting for this happy news…..

Pat: What happened Dad?

Phu: P'Ras went into Labor. 

Mike: Just now I received a call from P'Aat.

Patricia: Oh My God…….I'm so excited to see the babies.

Xiang: Charong called me regarding this. I think we are all going to the same destination.

They nodded at him before traveling from Ambro to Cern. Once they reached the ward, they saw Ras sleeping in the bed while Kiet holding his hand sat next to him.

Charong: Oh, you all are here.

Xiang: Congratulations Nu.

Charong: Thank you so much Hia. Come inside everyone. 

Everyone came inside and looked at the babies sleeping inside the crib.

Phuwin: Oh My Goddess. They are so cute. Congratulations P'Kiet.

Kiet: Thank you Nong.

It's been 5 hours since the babies were born but still many are visiting and there is no rest for anyone.

The whole Black Raven Pack people are so happy with the good news and in celebration mode.

Kong: Outside, it's full of people roaming around and celebrating the news. 

Niran: Yeah….I am so happy for both of them. One is my nong and another is my best friend. 

The siblings sitting around in the ward and talking things with each other. Hom cradles Rak in her arms while Kong took One baby from the triplets to pamper.

It's been hours but Ras was sleeping and didn't wake up. Kiet worried that something happened to him but the doctor confirmed he is fine but he is exhausted and needs enough rest so he is sleeping. 

Niran: Nong, don't worry na. Three kids think about how exhausted he is. So don't worry and wait for him to wake up soon.

Kiet: It's…. I can't P'. I want to hear his voice.