3

Jieun's POV

After doing planning it was much more difficult to not think about the outcome of this all planning. I was wondering if I was doing the right thing and if yes then was it right to include Jay and Sarang in this whole thing. I was thinking when I got a phone call from Sarang . I answered it but even before I could say hello Sarang cut me to it by saying "don't overthink about this whole shit we are with you and not because we have to but cause we want to. Everything will be ok,we are in this togather ".

You really are my best friend Sarang, even before telling you you knew what to say , and thank you for always being there for me.

"It's getting really cheesy now we should stop it" Sarang said.

Oh yes i was also thinking the same.

"We should get ready for the plan right go do your part so we can make this plan successful ".

You think i haven't done it yet??

"As expected you are already done right ,but i have to make some preparation for tonight so bye" Sarang said.

Ok bye. I said and then cut the call to gather all necessities for the escape plan and to pack which I will need in future . After all that i checked time and it was almost dinner so I headed to the dining room. When I reached the table I was more than happy to know that again today I was eating alone cause my father was busy and my brother jimin didn't live in house jimin lives with his other bandmates. I am happy for him , he has so many caring people around him . I sometimes watch his videos to look how he is doing with his job,we talk eachother but not everyday.

I ate my food silently as always and pretending that everything was okay but in the inside i scared, nervous, happy and somewhat hesitant it was a whole lot of emotions that i was experiencing without showing anything. I am proud of my capability of never letting someone know what I am feeling .

I ended dinner and returned to my room. I was just lying on my bed with all lights off so when the servent's will check it would look like I am sleeping. I was just lying there for like 3 hours when I received Sarang's message saying she will reach here in 20 minutes .i already told Sarang to message me so that I can hack into system and portray that everything is okay which she didn't know cause I didn't tell her why, i just said for safety and had agreed with it.

I successfully invaded the security system and portrayed what I wanted to but I changed the settings a little bit so I can have real footage if needed in future. doing it takes 30 minutes to me so didn't had any choice but to countinue it in car.

When Sarang arrived I quickly checked if I had everything with me and double checked if my little setup was already clean. After doing everything needed I walked to the window and opened my foldable stair which I made so I can sneak out easily and then remove it.i climbed down using that and then removed it .so sneakily headed to car avoiding the bodyguards. We successfully made it into the car and locked it.

When I was sure we were safe inside i quickly took my laptop out of my bag and started doing the process which I had paused. Sarang noticed that and after sometime asked

"So did you manage to invade the system successfully ?"

I .....how did you know?? Did you already knew that I could do hacking?? Since when did you knew?? Why didn't you tell me you already knew it?? I bombarded her with questions.

"Wait, first breath and complete what you are doing , then i will explain it" Sarang said and i nodded.

Now tell me already, i asked her as i was keeping my laptop in the bag.she sighed and said

"You know, you texted me saying that I should message you 20 before reaching and when I asked why you said for safety purpose and after that when we sat in the car you immediately took your laptop and were doing something, I had my doubts, so to clear them I asked you that ,and your reactions told me I was absolutely correct" Sarang explained.

Damn it Sarang finally you are using that pea sized brain of yours, i commented to which I earned a really painful smack in the back of my head. We chatted a little till we reached the appartment complex. I opened the door and we made our way to the extra room where i am going to stay with my luggage. I didn't take any clothes from my house, it were the clothes which I had left in Sarang's house and some of hers. We didn't even change our clothes and slept.

Next morning Sarang woke up early cause she had to leave for school, i felt a little bad but didn't say anything.after that i received a message from Jay saying I have to meet father personally and talk to him at his office. We had already texted Jay saying we were safe and sound in his appartment when we reached his apartment last night.