47

JIEUN'S  POV

Days went by pretty soon, as we kept on winning the dance competitions here and there. We now got a lot close with others and our learning motorcycle was still a secret from everyone. We didn't even realize how fast the year went by until the graduation came.

We went out and enjoyed our graduation as a group and decided to go on a trip. Cause after this we don't know when if we will have time to spend with each other or even if we will be in the same country. We went to Australia as  Chan and Felix's families live there, Rhyujin's sister also lives there, they all invited us to live with them and we all ended up living with the Lee family as their house was big enough for all of us to fit.

We enjoyed our vacation there. We went to all the tourist spots, malls, resorts, theme parks, zoos. We all bought souvenirs for our friends and family especially Niki and I. We bought everyone gifts earlier around our graduation time and again on vacation. Mostly we bought snacks and chocolates for them.

After our month vacation in Australia we all departed together as we all were going home. We didn't actually plan to spend a month there but Chan's and Felix's families made us stay that long. No one was complaining cause we all enjoyed it.

We all decided to visit our home country together because we were returning and the others were here to meet their friends and family and to enjoy the rest of the time. We didn't say a word about us returning cause we have to go to Japan to complete the paperwork for the new studio we were buying there. After buying it taki, Niki and I's close friend will handle it in Japan as he shifted there a few years ago.

We were planning to meet Jay and others after we return from Japan. After reaching here we decided to stay at Niki's apartment as no one ever visits him and he used to stay there alone. After the long flight we slept all day to regenerate our energy. Chan told us that today we were having our dinner together and we all agreed with him as there wouldn't be any time for us to dine together. 

After getting freshen up niki and I got ready to meet with others. Chan already told us about the place so we were going there separately. We took a cab to the restaurant as we didn't have anything to ride. After reaching the place Niki and I scanned the whole place to look for others but no one was there. We decided to call them but didn't know who to call and who would call.

" I am calling Chan and you call Lee know" I told Niki and he shook his head saying a clear no.

" You call Lee know and I am calling Chan" niki said and we both knew we were not going to stop this so we decided to play Rock paper scissors to decide who will call Lee know and who will call chan.

" Rock paper scissors" I said and threw rock and niki threw scissors, meaning my victory. Now Niki had to call Lee know.

" Hello hyung where are you guys,we are already here" niki asked Lee know.

" Didn't anyone inform you that we changed time cause we will be late" Lee know replied and we both were now amazed by how they could forget us when we were  back there every single one of them would come and tell us.

" No one told us that, and if they did then we wouldn't be here this early" I told him and he just laughed it off and cut the call.

We were just about to leave the place when someone held both of our hands from behind to stop us. We turned around and saw it was Jake and beside him was sunghoon. I looked at Niki and gave him the look which says we are fucked up. But we didn't show our real emotions and faced them completely.

" Yes, do you need something" I asked pretending I didn't recognise him niki got the clue and played along.

" Why did you stop us" niki asked and now Jake and sunghoon were looking confused.