27

SUNGHOON'S POV

I woke up with a really loud noise, I was confused at what was happening,but mostly I was scared for everyone's safety. I panickingly rose up and started scanning my surroundings, to find heeseung playing Blackpink songs on speaker that also on high volume.

I could see everyone's annoyed faces. Everyone wanted to just smack him but no one could do that cause first he is the oldest and second he is vice president of the council and third we are here to work. After seeing everyone glaring at heeseung he finally started speaking.

" Good morning everyone"

" What is, good in this morning?" Jay mumbled sleepily.

" Wake up sleepyhead, we have work to do and we are not gonna do that alone anymore" heeseung told Jay.

" We know, we have work to do hyung" sunoo said.

" Yeah, and that doesn't mean you could wake us up like that" jungwon told him.

" Sorry about that, but I had to wake all of you. This was the fastest way to do that." Heeseung explained why he did that but no one was looking convinced.

" But still, you could have woken one of us then we could have woken up others" Jake told him.

" I said already Said sorry for that, and we are already working for two hours while you were sleeping so I thought I should not waste more time. " Heeseung told everyone.

" What do you mean by we?" I asked as I didn't understand who he was referring to.

" It's obvious he is referring to ji. Who else would start working this early." Niki told me while folding his blanket and tidying up everything.

" Yes he is right, now everyone quickly freshen up and come outside" heeseung ordered us and left. We all quickly started to move and did as we were told. When everyone was ready we headed out together.

I saw jieun and heeseung talking about something. They were busy so everyone sat down at the nearby bench. Heeseung and jieun finished their talk and approached us.

" First eat breakfast, then we will discuss everything." Jieun told us and then they both went to the car and brought something.

" Eat this, we already ate, so you guys should also eat. We are somewhere here so just give us a call after you have finished and take your time." Jieun told us and they both left. we started eating as we have to join them. After a while heeseung came back but jieun was nowhere. Heeseung told us she will come after some time.

" She definitely didn't get any sleep after that" Niki said.

" Yeah I can tell that too" jungwon told him.

" She is doing it again. She will strain herself, if she doesn't stop doing this." Jay said.

" You guys are just thinking too much." Jake said.

" Yes, she doesn't look tired." Sunoo said.

" She was up early. I saw her already awake when I woke up." Heeseung said.

" She must have had a few hours sleep after our game" Jake said.

" Heeseung when did you woke up" I asked.

" I am not sure but, sun was just starting to rise" heeseung answered.

" Then she surely didn't get any sleep" I said it out loudly.